♡08♡

Tw: mentions of rape and non conseual actions so if you're sensative to any of that sort of stuff skip from the ♡ to the ◇

"I can't believe Tae and I are actually dating," Jungkook says as we walk through the doors of the school.

"I'm happy for you two," I reply with a smile.

"You seem a bit... upset," Jungkook says and I sigh.

"Kookie did you know that Hoseok loves me?" I ask and Jungkook nods.

"We all did," Jungkook replies and I shake my head.

"Was he that obvious?" I ask.

"He was always all over you at sleepovers," Jungkook says and I frown.

"Yeah I guess he was," I say as I think back at all the times that he'd try to kiss my cheek when he thought I was asleep.

"I let him kiss me," I say and Jungkook's jaw drops.

"Did you feel anything?" He asks.

"No," I say sadly.

"It's not your fault," Jungkook says and I smile.

"I know it's not my fault but I still feel guilty," I say.

"Don't feel guilty," I hear from behind me and I turn around to see Hoseok with two small bouquets of flowers.

"Oh hi Hoseok," I say and smile at the boy.

"I got these for you," Hoseok says and hands me one of the bouquets.

"Who's the other one for?" Jungkook asks.

"Yoongi," Hoseok answers and I smile.

"He talked to you?" I ask and Hoseok nods.

"Yeah we're good now but I still feel like a dick for acting the way I did," Hoseok explains and I nod.

"I understand why you acted the way you did but it's good to apologize," I say.

"Kookie!" I hear Taehyung yell and soon enough Kookie runs to Taehyung and attacks him in a hug.

"They're so cute," I hear from behind me and I turn to face Yoongi as he walks closer to me with a large smile.

"Hey uh Yoongi these are for you," Hoseok says and hands Yoongi the other bouquet.

"Aww thank you Hoseok you're so sweet," Yoongi says and smiles at Hoseok before pulling him into a short hug. Hoseok says his goodbyes before he goes over to his own locker. After Hoseok walks away I feel an arm wrap around my waist and I turn to face Yoongi.

"That was nice of him," Yoongi says and I nod.

"I'm guessing you talked to him," I say and Yoongi nods.

"He's got a little crush on someone and he's gonna try to get over you," Yoongi says and I smile.

"Good for him," I reply and I wiggle my way out of Yoongi's hold. I turn to face my locker to see Jungkook and Taehyung making out against the lockers.

"Listen I'm glad y'all are gay for each other but can you please not," I say and push Taehyung off of Jungkook.

"Suck my dick," Taehyung says and pulls Jungkook closer to him.

"Whip it out," I reply mockingly.

"Hey stop hitting on my boyfriend," Jungkook says and trails kisses on Taehyung's neck.

"Ugh I need that," Yoongi says and I giggle.

"Same here," I say quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~