♡15♡

SMUT AHEAD PROCEED WITH CAUTION ♡
"Well then make love to me,"

"Are you sure you're ready?" Yoongi asks as he gently grabs my hand in his own.

"I'm sure," I reply and peck his lips. I smile up at Yoongi as he lets go of my hand and cups my face. He pulls me into a heated kiss and my hands travel down to the bottom of his shirt. I tug twice before pulling away from the kiss and pulling his shirt over his head carefully. After his shirt is removed I throw it over to his hamper and it surprisingly makes it in. Yoongi giggles before pulling me into a slower kiss filled with love. His lips move carefully against mine as if I could break at any second. I feel Yoongi's hand slowly palming me and I lightly moan into the kiss before grabbing his hand in mine and guiding it to the bottom of my shirt. I pull away from the kiss and allow Yoongi to pull my shirt off of my body. He then attempts to throw it into the hamper but misses terribly which makes me giggle.

"Hey if you want my dick in your ass you better not laugh at me," Yoongi says and I giggle louder.

"You're just as needy as I am babe," I say and lightly brush my hand against his hardening member. He groans at the contact and I slowly lift my hips to grind against him. We both soon turn into moaning messes as our members tease each other.

"Pants off," Yoongi says and frantically unzips my jeans and pulls them off of my smooth legs. Yoongi's jaw drops a bit at the fact that I obviously shave my legs and soon his lips are attacking my thighs. I moan as he sucks love bites on my inner thighs. I can feel his breath on my boxers and I groan impatiently at the teasing he's doing.

"Stop teasing and suck me off already," I groan and Yoongi moves away from my thighs and rips my boxers off. I hiss as the cold air touches my hard member and I move my hand to wrap it around my member but Yoongi grips my wrist.

"Wait baby," Yoongi says and rips his own pants and boxers off of his pale legs. I move my hips up begging for some kind of friction but soon I feel Yoongi's lips wrap around my tip. I whine at the feeling and my hands move to grip Yoongi's hair. Yoongi's mouth doesn't move and I look down at him to see grinding himself against my mattress and I immediatly start to thrust into his mouth. Yoongi moans against my member and my thighs start to shake at the overwhelming feeling of pleasure.

"Y-Yoongi," I moan and Yoongi pulls his mouth off of my member.

"Roll over and get on all fours baby," Yoongi says and I immediatly do as told and get on all fours before sticking my ass out slightly. I turn my head to see Yoongi digging around in his jeans and he grabs out a small bottle of lube and a condom. I smirk as Yoongi gulps while looking at my ass hungrily. He climbs onto the bed and I feel his hands cupping my ass. I lightly moan as he licks over my entrance.

"More," I moan and Yoongi does as told and allows his tongue to enter my hole. I moan loudly at the foreign feeling. I start to grind myself onto his tongue trying to get it deeper inside of myself. Yoongi moves his tongue away from me and I whine as I feel Yoongi's finger enter me.

"Does that hurt baby?" Yoongi asks.

"M-more," I moan out and Yoongi slowly adds another finger. I flinch at the feeling as Yoongi starts to scissor me. Soon the uncomfortable feeling fades and I'm begging for more. Yoongi enters a third finger inside of me and he starts thrusting his fingers into me.

"I'm ready," I say and feel Yoongi's fingers leave me. I whine a bit at the loss of his fingers but I'm soon filled up by his member. He pushes in slowly and soon his hips are pressing against my ass.

"Can I move?" Yoongi asks.

"Please do," I whine and he starts to slowly thrust in and out of me.

"Faster," I whine and Yoongi obeys and thrusts quicker. I moan as he brushes against my prostate and he continues to hit the same spot over and over. My moans get louder and louder as his thrusts get harder and faster.

"Fuck," Yoongi groans as he goes as hard as he can. I feel Yoongi's hand wrap around my member and he moves his hands at the same pace as his thrusts.

"Fuck Yoongi," I moan as I cum onto his hand and my own stomach. Yoongi pulls his member out of me and I turn around.

"I want you to cum in your mouth," Yoongi says and I nod and make my way in between his pale legs before pulling his member into my mouth. I move my head up and down as Yoongi's fingers thread through my hair. I stop my movements and Yoongi happily starts thrusting into my mouth. I moan around his mouth and he quickly cums. I pull back from his member and happily swallow all of the cum. I then make my way over to Yoongi and climb into his lap.

END OF SMUT

"You did so good baby," Yoongi whispers and kisses my head.

"Kiss me," I say and lean my head up. Yoongi does as told and captures my lips in his in a sweet kiss.

"So beautiful," Yoongi says and kisses my nose.

"You still have that stupid bruise on your eye," I say and stare at the bruise Yoongi got from Hoseok.

"I don't feel it," Yoongi replies and I lean up to peck it.

"Good," I whisper and lean my head against his naked chest.

"We should shower baby," Yoongi suggests and I frown.

"Bath," I reply and Yoongi nods and grabs my hand in his. I allow him to lead me to the bath and I happily turn the water onto the hottest setting. Yoongi climbs in first and I happily climb in after him and make my way onto his lap.

"Yoongi," I whisper as I straddle him.

"Yes?" Yoongi replies.

"Be my boyfriend," I say and smile.

"Happily," Yoongi whispers as I lean forward to press our lips together. Yoongi is the one that pulls away and I pout.

"My pretty baby," Yoongi whispers and grabs the shampoo. I smile as he gets some shampoo on his hands and starts to massage it onto my hair. I then take the shampoo bottle from him and return the favor.

"You look so cute like this," I say and then giggle as Yoongi pouts angrily. After a small make out session we wash the shampoo out of our hair and climb out of the slightly cold bath. We happily make our way out of the bathroom and we immediately stop in the hallway as we see my parents smirking at us.

"Um shit," I mumble and hide behind Yoongi.

"Good job Jimin," My dad says and I blush a bright red.

"I hope you didn't hurt my baby," My mom comments before they go down the stairs to they're own room.

"Well that was interesting," Yoongi says and giggles. Yoongi then picks me up and throws me onto the bed. I happily take my towel off of my waist and climb under the blanket. Yoongi soon climbs in the bed next to me with nothing covering his pale body. I make my way into Yoongi's arms as I drift off into a peaceful sleep.