♡19♡

"We should've just skipped," Yoongi groans as we walk into our school.

"Babe it's just one day," I say and lace our fingers together.

"One day too many," Yoongi groans.

"Babe if you complain one more time you're not getting any ass tonight," I whisper and Yoongi immediately straightens up and smiles.

"Um what I meant to say is I'm so happy to be at school," Yoongi says and pulls me along with him to our lockers.

"Wow you actually got Yoongi to come to school," Taehyung says as he and Jungkook make their way towards us.

"I only came because it's Friday," Yoongi groans.

"Jimin you better make sure he preps you well tonight," Jungkook says quietly and I nod.

"I think I'm gonna force him to let me ride him," I reply as Tae and Yoongi talk about how much they hate school.

"Good idea," Kook replies as Tae walks up to us and wraps an arm around Jungkook's waist.

"Babe," Taehyung says and whispers something into Kook's ear.

"Okay I'm gonna get the hell away from you horny bastards," I say and happily walk back over to Yoongi.

"Hi baby," Yoongi says and leans against the lockers.

"Hmm," I hum and happily peck Yoongi's lips.

"C'mon let's get to class," Jungkook says as he and Tae drag us with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodbye boys! Don't burn the house down while we're gone," My dad says as my mom and him get ready to leave.

"We'll be fine," I reply.

"Make sure to get plenty of sleep!" My mom yells before waving at us and rushing to the car.

"See ya," I say to my parents as my dad closes the door.

"Hmm I don't know if we'll get plenty of sleep," Yoongi says and I smirk.

"I know we won't," I reply and lay on the couch. Yoongi immediately climbs onto the couch and hovers over me with a slight grin on his pale face.

"Mmm," Yoongi hums before attaching our lips together in a soft kiss. My hands travel to cup Yoongi's soft face as our lips work together like cogs in a clock.

"I adore you," Yoongi says after he pulls away from the kiss.

"I adore you too," I reply and push some stray hairs out of his eyes.

"My precious baby boy," Yoongi says and pecks my forehead. I scrunch my face a bit at the action before giggling and grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him down to meet my lips. Yoongi's hands immediately rush to the bottom of my shirt and tug lightly on the end of it.

"Not yet," I growl before pressing my lips back on his. Yoongi stops tugging on the end of my shirt and instead allows his hands to reach under my shirt and caress my bare skin. Everywhere Yoongi touches feels as if it's been lit on fire and I love every second of it. I move my hands from Yoongi's collar and pull away from the kiss.

"Bed," I say and the older boy immediately gets off of me and throws me over his shoulder effortlessly. We soon make it to my room and he immediately throws me onto the bed. I watch as he rips his own shirt off and throws it onto the floor before climbing onto the bed. I pull him closer to me and attach our lips in a short kiss.

"Let me ride you," I whisper.

"Fuck baby please do," He replies. I take my own shirt off carefully and throw it onto the floor before moving back over to Yoongi. I happily palm his member a couple times before unzipping his pants and tugging at them. Yoongi pulls my small hands away from his jeans and removes them quickly before motioning for me to do the same. I do as asked and remove my jeans so that we're both left in our boxers. Our rushed actions stop for a second as we take time to admire each other.

"You're beautiful," Yoongi says and places his hand on my thigh.

"You're gorgeous," I reply and kiss his shoulder before climbing onto his lap. His hands rest on my hips as I attach our lips again. Yoongi's hands reach under my boxers and he starts to stroke my member teasingly.

"F-Fuck," I moan and Yoongi pulls his hand out of my boxers and reaches over to the nightstand to grab a small bottle of lube. I climb off of his lap to remove my boxers and I rip his off as well.

"Hands and knees baby," Yoongi says and I happily do as told. I feel Yoongi's hand grab my hip as he slips a lubed up finger into my hole. I adjust to the feeling quickly and I'm too horny to want to wait any longer.

"More," I say immediately and Yoongi does as told and adds another finger. I attempt to move my hand to my aching member but I feel a harsh slap on my ass.

"Fuck do that again," I say and Yoongi slaps a bit harder this time.

"Lay down," I command and Yoongi pulls his fingers out of me but grabs my face in his hands.

"Don't tell me what to do baby," He growls before attaching his lips to my neck and sucking as many hickeys as he can manage before I push him so he's laying on the bed. Yoongi grabs his member so it's easier for me to ride him and I slowly sink myself down onto his large member. After his member is fully inside of me I start to slowly bounce up and down with Yoongi's hands on my hips guiding me. I feel Yoongi slightly thrusting upwards with every bounce and I let out a loud moan as I feel Yoongi hit my sweet spot dead on.

"Right there," I moan and feel Yoongi's hands tighten around my hips. He then speeds his small thrusts up as small grunts leave his lips.

"Fuck," he groans and then cums with a loud cry of my name. I feel Yoongi's hand start to jack me off as I continue to ride him. Soon enough I release into Yoongi's hand with an incredibly loud moan. I watch as Yoongi licks my cum off of his hand with a slight grimace.

"Park Jimin you are my favorite human," Yoongi whispers as he turns off the lights and I climb into Yoongi's arms before we both drift off.

Next chapter is the last official chapter :(