♡07♡

"Yoongi I can't believe we got kicked out of the church by a nice old lady that keeps her cats there," I say as we're driving to my house so I can do my homework.

"At least the cops didn't find us," Yoongi says and I nod.

"I'd be dead if the cops found me," I respond and Yoongi laughs.

"I'd probably be home schooled again," Yoongi replies.

"We can't let that happen," I say and Yoongi stops the car outside of my house.

"It won't don't worry," Yoongi says and I unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Well good luck with your mom," I say and Yoongi sighs.

"Thanks," Yoongi says and waves at me as I get out of his car. I walk into my house and hear my dog barking from the backyard. I smile and go into the living room where I see my parents sitting and watching TV.

"Mom! Dad!" I yell and they immediately get off of the couch and hug me.

"We missed you," My mom says.

"I missed you guys too," I reply and pull away from the hug and we all sit on the couch.

"So what did you do while we were gone?" My dad asks.

"I had my friends come over for a sleepover," I reply.

"Who all came?" My mom asks.

"Jungkook, Taehyung, Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and our new friend Yoongi," I answer and my mom smiles.

"Your first friend was a boy named Yoongi," My mom says with a happy sigh.

"Yeah! It's actually him," I respond and my mom and dad both look at each other with smiles.

"That's so cute," my dad says quietly.

"You need to have him over sometime when we're here," my mom says and I nod.

"I'll probably have them all over on Wednesday," I say and my parents nod. After I say a quick goodbye to my parents I go upstairs to start on my homework that's due tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I finish my homework I check my phone to see a couple texts from Hoseok, Jungkook, and Yoongi. I decide to open the one from Hoseok first.

Hoseok: Jimin I need to talk to you asap

Me: meet me at the park near my house in 15 minutes :)

I then open the one from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Tae just kissed me and I'm so happy I'm crying

Me: Oh my fucking god that's so cute!! I love you both so much

I lastly open the one from Yoongi.

Yoongi: Hoseok is mad at me... do you know why??

Me: he told me he needed to talk to me and I'm meeting him in about 10 minutes I'll text you if it's anything you need to worry about :)

Yoongi: thanks Jimin :)

After Yoongi replies I pocket my phone and pull a hat on my head to cover up my messy hair. After I'm satisfied with my appearance I walk downstairs to tell my parents where I'm going and then I make my way to the park. I sit on a large bench near the tennis court as I wait for Hoseok and I decide to play a bit of piano tiles.