Eleven

The group gets to the cafeteria and sits down, getting a good look at all of the food in the room.
"C-Can I go get my food?" Jack asks, looking up at Mark shyly.
"Of course!" He says, smiling brightly. Jack smiles back, making Mark feel like he was a glowstick that was just snapped. Seeing Jack smile made his heart flutter like a butterfly in the summer and his stomach do little flips. He was scared of that feeling, especially because of what happened last time he had felt it. He didn't want to let his emotions get the best off him or let them get out of control, he didn't want to lose control in general. He just couldn't help it sometimes.

They all get up to get their food, returning to the table to eat. Mark took two waffles with butter and pure maple syrup, bacon on the side, and a cup of orange juice. Jack has the same thing, but with sausage instead of bacon and toast as well.
"You sure are hungry, huh, Jack?" Mark asks him, chuckling.
He looks up, still chewing a bite he'd just put in his mouth.
"Mhm," He hums, nodding his head.
Dan and Phil both have pancakes with blueberry syrup, eggs and bacon and a coffee along with it.

"Wow." Dan says after finishing a pancake, "This is the best breakfast I've had since I left home."
"Right!" Phil says in agreement.
Mark continues to eat his breakfast silently, looking to the clock across the room to check the time.

"I gotta use the restroom, be right back." Phil says, getting up.
"Already? Mind if I come with you?" Dan asks, standing up and taking his paper plate to the trash can to throw it away. Phil nods, looking a little anxious. Mark gets up to throw his garbage away, grabbing Jack's as well.
"I got it." He tells him, smiling softly. He throws the plates away and turns around to see Jack smiling contently.
"Thanks!" Jack says cheerfully, giving Mark a big hug.
"What's this for?" Mark asks him sweetly.
"

For ev-everything." He says, looking up at him to reveal his baby blue eyes.
Yeah, I love him.
Mark shakes his head and chuckles.
"What do you want to do Jack-a-boy?"
"Dunno..."
"Well, we missed OT."

Jack suddenly looks up at Mark with the biggest smile he'd ever seen on his face.
"M-Missed it? We have it right here! As long as we're t-together... I am doing everything... I-I want to do at the m-moment."
When Jack finishes his sentence, Mark hugs him tighter, proud of Jack for all the progress he's accomplished since he arrived at the hospital. They stay in that position for a few more moments more before Mark lets go of Jack a little, still holding onto him.
"Hey, guess what?" He asks him, suddenly breaking from the hug.
"What?" Jack asks, curiosity in his eyes.
"Have you ever played Octodad?"
"Oh my gosh, I-I love that game!"
"Well then, let's go back to my room. I can set you up on the PlayStation and you can play it!"
"Yay!" Jack squeals, jumping up and down excitedly.

Mark leads him back to his room and logs him into his account, letting him play the game as he promised. They get sucked into the adventure of the game so much that they had forgotten about where Dan and Phil went and just decided not to worry despite the amount of time that had passed. The two just figured that they must be doing something together, maybe playing video games or watching television, so they brushed off any bad thoughts about what could be happening and just focused their attention having fun.

Phil comes out of the stall to see Dan being held up against the wall. The person has their hand covering his mouth so he can't speak or scream. The mask that covered the person's face made it difficult for Phil to recognize the person, but he could've sworn that he recognized them from somewhere.
"Dan?" Phil frowned in confusion. He groans in pain when his head meets with the metal latch on the stall door, reaching up to feel the blood on his temple and hissing in pain.

"Hey, Philip." The guy who's holding him says, his voice muffled from behind a mask.
"Let go of me!" He yells, squirming as the person held him against the wall.
"Shut up."
"W just ask him where the kid is and let him go. We can't hurt them."
"Aw, we can't hurt them? But I just did."
After a moment, 'W' sighs.
"Fine, where is the green-haired boy?"
"Jack?" Phil asks back. His voice is firm, but the nerves behind it couldn't be hidden no matter how hard he tried to conceal it.

"Phil, just d-don't say anything! Y-You don't have to!" Dan says. The person no longer has their hand over his mouth, but is instead holding him by the collar against the wall.
"My, oh, my! We got a stutter over here!" The man holding Dan says, smirking like an idiot at his partner before looking back to Dan, who sighs nervously and squirms in an attempt to wriggle free.
"Aw, come on, Danny boy. Don't you remember us?" The man asks Dan, looking him in the eyes behind his mask.
"N-No, I d-don't." Dan mutters, not making direct eye contact.
"Shall we?" The man asks his partner.
"You first." He responds.

"Take my mask off, Danny boy." The mystery man says, pulling Dan closer to his face.
Dan lets out a squeak of fear, then clears his throat nervously, looking down. The man realized that he still had his hands on Dan's arms, preventing him from moving. He lets go of him with one hand and Dan hesitates, shifting his arm up and down, trying to be careful of his every move. He feared that if he made one wrong choice that something bad would happen. Dan finally reaches his hand up to the man's mask and goes for the string at the back of his head that the guy's hoodie was blocking just moments before. He pulls it and grabs the white plastic clown mask off of his face, only to reveal someone all-too-familiar.
Bob, the person who caused him to end up in the mental ward.