T W O

Faramount Park
2:03 pm
Omniscient P.O.V

"Why are we going to the park, again?" Tekashi asked, sinking lower into his seat. "Right, what are we, ten?" Taymor asked, snickering at his own joke. "Well actually, I'm this man-" Taymor quickly cut Nick off. "Why are you talking to me?" He asked, causing Nick to hold his stuffies closer and keep quiet. He looked over at Jay, tapping his shoulder. "Jay, can you tell him to stop being mean?" He turned to him, scrunching his face up. "How the fuck is that my problem?" Everybody turned around to him. "Uh oh." Tekashi shook is head. "It's Jacob."

Jacob was one of Jay's many personalities. Jacob was very similar to Taymor with his nonchalant attitude. Jacob was this "hard trap nigga" from Texas. He was Nick's least favorite because he hated Nick. "This nigga wanna be me so bad." Taymor sighed. "Nigga, you wish you was me." Taymor laughed. "Niggath you wishth you wasth me. Shut the fuck up." Jay sucked his teeth. "I'll point this thirty right at your temple. Keep playing, Gaymor."

"BABY I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, YOU CHANGING I CANT STAND IT! MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS DAMAGE!" Tekashi sang with his headphones in. "Shut up!" Everyone yelled. "What thirty, nigga?!" Please, show me." Jay lifted up his shirt showing absolutely nothing. Taymor straight faced him. "Nigga, what are you showing me?!" Michael chuckled.

"We're here. Everybody look out for each other and stay where we can see you!" Nurse Jamie announced, as everyone jumped out the car. Taymor purposely bumped Jay, walking over to a bench. "Watch your shoulders, pussy." Jay announced as Taymor gave him the finger.

Nick looked around, not knowing where to go, being that his best friend technically wasn't here at the moment. "You can chill with me if you want." Michael admitted, startling Nick. He nodded, following closely behind him. They went to a bench and sat in silence. Nick sighed, breaking it.

"So are you and Danny like...ya know?" He asked, bringing his stuffed animals together, making their noses touch. Michael chuckled, shaking his head. "No, I wish." He sighed. "Why not?" Nick asked, bringing his knees to his chest and listening closely. "I don't know. Sometimes I get this vibe that he wants to be with me and sometimes I don't. He's iffy." Michael huffed, pulling a lighter out his pocket, putting his hand to it. "That's not safe, Michael." Nick warned. "I know, Nicholas." He chuckled, running it over his fingertips.

"Michael, if I tell you something, do you promise no to say anything to anybody?" Michael raised and eyebrow. "It depends on what it is." Michael shrugged. Nick huffed not knowing if he should say something or not. "I-I think I like somebody." Nick fiddled with his fingers. "Everybody already knows you like Jay, it's so obv-" Nick scrunched up his face. "Eww, no! That's my best friend, that's gross!" Michael laughed. "Sorry, damn! Who is it then?"

Nick whispered in his ear and he was super shocked at his answer. "Really? His mean ass?" He asked, super confused. "He's a cutie!" Nick exclaimed, his cheeks turning a rosy red. "You're adorable. I'd be surprised if you got him to stop being such an asshole to everyone." Nick blushed again, putting his thumb in his mouth. Not paying attention to what was going on around them, Taymor walked over them and sat on the bench next to Michael.

Michael jumped, grabbing his chest. "Nigga, announce when the fuck you popping up!" Tay shrugged, pulling his phone out. "Y'all wanna smoke?" Taymor asked as Michael sat up. "Really?" Taymor rolled his eyes. "Nah nigga for fake. I should fucking slap you." Michael sucked his teeth. "Smoke what?" Nick curiously asked. Michael laughed. "Aww, Nick!" Michael patted the top of his head. "C'mon , it'll be fun." Mike and Tay stood up walking as Nick followed close behind.

"Danny, lets go! We smoking!" Takashi jumped off the swing, walking with them." Nick tapped Danny's shoulder. "What exactly are we smoking?" Danny laughed, patting his shoulder. "Oh, Nicholas." Nick's eyes watered. "Why won't anybody tell me?" A single tear ran down his face. The rest of them huffed in annoyance. "Dear lord, I need Jay cause I can't deal with him." Taymor pinched the bridge of his nose as Nick cried harder.

"I-I'm making e-everybody upset." Nick hiccuped, wiping the tears from his face. "No you're not, Nick." Michael sighed as Nick nodded his head. "Yes I am!" He cried harder. Taymor walked over to Jay, shaking his shoulders. "Nigga, snap out of it! Fix your friend!! He's getting on my last fucking nerve!" Jay sucked his teeth, walking over to him.

"Nick, shh!" Jay hugged him, rolling his eyes. "Now what's the matter?" Nick wiped his puffy eyes, happy to see his best friend was back. "They won't tell me w-what their smoking and I know I'm m-making them upset. They're all mad at me!" He cried harder, as Jay wiped his face.

"Nicholas, relax! Nobody's mad, right?" Michael and Danny shook their heads as Taymor stood there. "Taymor! Tell him you're not mad!" He sucked his teeth. "For wha-" Jay huffed. "Nigga, just do it!" Nick kept his head on Jay's chest, sucking his thumb. "I'm not mad." He mumbled. "See? Now we're more than likely about to smoke some grown up stuff you can't have, okay?" He nodded his head. "Can I still come?" Jay nodded, grabbing his hand.

"Where the fuck did you find weed anyway?" Michael asked Taymor. "I just brought it from some nigga." He shrugged. "Okay so, we just buying weed off random ass niggas in the park?" Danny asked. "Basically. And it's the only way we're gonna get so..." They all walked past the nurses, awkwardly waving at them.

"Jay, when did you come back?" Nick asked, holding on to his arm tightly. "About twenty minutes ago. I just took my medicine. Taymor came over and shook my shoulders, that dumb ass nigga probably thought he did something." Nick giggled at him.

Taymor finished rolling, patting his pockets. "Shit, I don't have a lighter." Everyone's heads slowly turned to Michael. He sucked his teeth, unzipping his book bag. He poured them out as they covered the entire table. "Pick your poison." Taymor shook his head, picking up a bright red one that read 'it's lit'.

Taymor lit it, inhaling as much smoke as he could. Nick watched him intensely as his heartbeat sped up and his cheeks became red. He held onto his stuffies, biting his bottom lip. Jay elbowed him, snapping him out of his trance. "You good, Nick?" He nodded his head, trying his hardest to focus on something else.

Nick had a serious crush on Taymor. But how was he going to get his mean ass to like him back?

---
-If I was to make a YBN imagine book would y'all read it?

-Secondly, I did a face reveal on my other book if y'all ain't see it (Don't get your hopes up, I'm ugly as hell 😭😭)

-Also, Y'all think if I threw the pussy at Cordae like a frisbee he would catch it? 😭😭😭