N I N E

Friends Mental and Crisis Center

10:56 am

Omniscient P.O.V.

"So are you not gonna day anything?" Michael asked Jahseh who played with his eggs on his plate. "Nope." Michael huffed and rolled his eyes. "Why are you talking to me anyway? I told you I'm done." Jahseh shrugged, getting up from the table.

"Before everybody goes their separate ways, we wanted to talk to you guys about something important." One of the nurses called out. Taymor huffed. "What bad news y'all got now?" He questioned.

"Well, we decided that with all the personal problems you guys are encountering, we'd get you guys a therapist." Michael laughed. "I'm sorry, a what?" Jay laughed. "Nigga you need it the most with that Illuminati love triangle you got going on." Michael quickly gave him the finger.

"We actually think all of you guys would benefit from it. Someone to confide in without worrying if it'll get out is a great thing." Nurse Tabitha stated. "When is this person coming?" Nurse Jamie smiled. "He should be here later on today!" Everybody else deadpanned her.

"Is it a requirement we go?" Jahseh's soft voice asked. "Yes, you guys all need it." Nurse Tabitha chimes in. "They about to be in for some crazy shit." Danny laughed, making his way back up the steps.

—-
"So Tay, right?" The therapist asked. "Do I know you?" Tay asked. "No b-" He quickly cut him off. "Then don't call me that." He shrugged. "I'm sorry...Taymor?" Tay rolled his eyes. "No, Taylor. What the fuck else would it be?" The therapist chuckled and quickly wrote something down. "Can I go now? I'm tired."

—-
"So Daniel, what's going on in your life?" He shrugged. "Shit, nothing really." The therapist quickly jotted down notes. "I'm lying like shit." He laughed. "I'm in a love triangle I didn't ask to be in, I think my ex boyfriend wants me back, but I can never tell, I'm hungry and I want dick. Anything else?"

—-
"You okay?" The therapist asked as Jahseh sat back and played with his fingers. "Do I look okay?" He snapped. "What's going on? I'm here to listen." Jahseh straight faced him. "Ask Michael what's going on...I never wanted to kill somebody so much in my life."

—-
"So you're the topic of conversation today." The therapist said, causing Michael to fake laugh. "I really want you to know I don't wanna be here." The therapist wrote down a few notes. "While you write down whatever you writing, add in I said suck my dick backwards and this is a waste of time."

—-
"Do you talk?" Nick looked up at him, sucking on his pacifier. "I'll take that as a no." He took it out. "Jay told me to never talk to strangers, and I don't know you." Jay appeared from the side of the chair, high-fiveing him. "Good job, Nick." The therapist shook his head. "So all of your sessions are gonna be together?" Jay nodded. "He never leaves my eyesight, ever."

"Unless he's being mean Jay, or quiet Jay, or baby Jay, then he only wants to be by himself." Nick admitted. "What does he mean by that?" Jay sucked his teeth. "Nigga, don't you got a folder with all our information in it? Look it up."
—-
"How did everybody's session go?" The two Nurse's curiously asked. Nobody said anything. "Goodnight." Taymor walked up the steps. "Was it really that bad?" Nurse Tabitha frowned and Jay laughed. "How many times a week is he coming?"

"At least three, maybe more. You guys have to get used to him." Nurse Jamie said, sitting on the couch next to a sleepy Nick who rested his head on her shoulder. Michael sighed. "Why?"

"Because you guys need it! It's not good to keep your feelings bottled up!" She yelled as everyone remained quiet. "Exactly. Now get ready, it's time for lights out." She got up, leaving everybody in shock.
—-
"Hey, Taymor here. I'm breaking the fourth wall right now because Mecca is tired of updating and five minutes later, y'all asking her to update again. Also, y'all ask her to update and don't even comment on the fucking chapter. Let it happen again, and y'all won't be hearing from our asses no more. Goodnight, bitches." Taymor laid down, going to sleep.

Y'all better listen to Taymor cause I'm TIREDT. PERIOD.

(I ain't finna lie though, I was cracking up writing that part sksksksks 💀)

For now the therapist will just be "He" because I can't think of anybody.

Unedited like shit. 💀

And I wanna make a ybn instagram story, but I need people to be in it 😩