S E V E N

I dreaded writing this chapter...I miss him so much 😩❤️

Friends Mental and Crisis Center

10:37 am

Omniscient POV

Both nurses decided to get up and make breakfast for everyone. Nick sat in between in best friend and crush as Jay cut up his pancakes into small little pieces, just the way he likes. On the other side of the table was Michael, who sat in the middle of Danny and Jahseh. Both nurses sat on either ends of the table. "What's all this shit for?" Taymor asked, stealing a piece of bacon from the middle of the table.

"Nah for real, though. I don't wanna be down here." Danny sighed, moving his chair further away from Michael. "Well, we kinda just wanted to reward you guys." Nurse Tabitha spoke up. "Yeah! Jay hasn't had an episode in a while, Taymor's being extremely nice for whatever reason, Michael ha-" Danny quickly cut Nurse Jamie off. "Michael has his head too far up Jahseh's ass he can't do anything, right?"

"WHALE DEN." Jay laughed. "Fuck is you so mad for? Cause I'm not giving you play no more?" Michael snapped. "Nigga if I wanted you, I'd be sitting on your face right now. Stop playing with me, Mike." Danny rolled his eyes, turning his chair so that his back was facing Michael. "So y'all just gone talk about eating ass while I'm trying to enjoy my eggs?" Taymor questioned, dropping his fork. "Y'all niggas nasty as fuck."

Jay laughed, choking on his orange juice. "X? You gone say something?" Jay chimed in. "I mean, his past is his past. I don't really ca-" Danny jumped in. "I don't care this dick in your mouth, bitch. Can I go? I'm over this 'Sunday breakfast, happy family' bullshit." Danny made his way up the steps, slamming the door. Nick raised his small hand. "What's eating ass?" Taymor's eyes grew big as he laughed. "That's my cue, thanks for breakfast, I guess."

Taymor made his way back upstairs. "Michael, can I talk to you?" Jahseh stormed up the steps and Michael sighed, following behind him. "What happened to 'It's nothing major', huh? Seemed pretty major to me." Jahseh folded his arms over chest. "So are you gonna tell me the truth or just stand there?!" Jahseh yelled. Michael sighed, dragging his hand down his face.

"He was my boyfriend." Jahseh rolled his eyes. "How long?" Michael flopped down on the bed. "Since about a couple months ago." Jahseh scoffed. "Really? So why'd y'all break up?" Michael sucked his teeth. "Why are you doing th-" Jahseh put his hand up. "Answer the fucking question, Micheal."

"We were going good, I told him I loved him and he didn't say it ba-" Jahseh cut him off once again. "I'm sorry, you told him what?" Jahseh laughed. "Why am I even here?" Michael shook his head. "Don't even talk like that. You missed me and I missed you!" Jahseh rolled his eyes. "Okay so what would've happened if he said I love you back?"

Michael sat for a moment and couldn't come up with an answer. "Exactly. You're using me to make him jealous, correct?" Michael furrowed his eyebrows. "What? Hell no! What would I gain from that? I want you." Jahseh sighed. "Go tell him that." Michael sucked his teeth, sitting up on the bed. "Really, Jahseh?"

"Yes, really! I need to know this shit is over." Jahseh crossed his arms back over his chest. "Fine." Michael walked out into the hallway with his adrenaline pumping. He banged his door, only to come in contact with sniffing Danny.

"The fuck you want?" Danny looked him up and down in disgust. "I wanna talk. Please, Danny." He sighed, opening his door all the way and sitting on his bed. "Well? Nigga, talk!"

Michael look at him and sighed. "Danny, I just wanna say I'm sorry first. You didn't deserve me rubbing my relationship with Jahseh in your face. I know it hurt you and I really am sorry for that. I do know that we technically weren't done, but I think we should end whatever we have here because I really want to work on things with Jahseh." There was a long silence. "Can you please say something?" Michael asked, his face turning red from guilt.

"Well I apologize too for being rude to your little friend, I guess." Michael chuckled. "I'll take that. We good?" Danny thought for a minute and smiled. "Yeah, whatever." Michael shook his head, leaving out the room.

"Trippie?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you too."

---

Bitch I'm bout hungry as hell, omm. 💀

Did y'all like it, though? 👀 It needs to be edited 😩