T W E L V E.

Friends Mental and Crisis Center

10:56 am

Omniscient P.O.V

"How's things going, Tay?" The therapist asked. He smiled hard. "Really good, actually. I haven't fought anybody in like a week." The therapist jotted everything down. "That's great! How are things with you and Nick?" Taymor smirked, scratching the back of his neck.

Flashback...

"P-please fuck me." Rang in Tay's ears as he flipped Nick over and hovered over his small frame. He kissed and sucked on his neck while slowly unzipping his onesie. Nick softly moaned, holding on tightly to the sheets under him. The onesie fell from off his shoulders as Tay began to kiss on his small torso. Nick's face turned a visible shade of red. Tay chuckled against his skin as goosebumps formed on Nick's arms. Tay slowly pulled down the onesie from his waist and dropped it on the floor.

He went back up to his chest, kissing it. He looked at Nick with pure lust in his eyes as he took one of his erect nipples in his mouth. He licked and tugged on it with his teeth as he toyed with the other one. "Fuck, Tay." Nick moaned as he covered his face. "Nah, baby. I wanna see you." Tay said as he deepened his voice. He snatched his wrist from his face as he continued to play with nipples until there was a tent in Nick's small underwear.

Tay then crawled in between him, grinding his clothed hard-on against Nick's. "Mmmm." Nick moaned, biting his lip. "T-Tay, I'm gonna cum." Nick was already super submissive and sensitive in general, so during sex it became worse. Tay was shocked at his words. "I barely touched you, Nicky." He teased as he grinded harder and faster on him. "Tay I-" He stopped as Taymor sat up. "Turn around. All fours."

Nick quickly did as he was told, arching his back as well. Taymor slowly peeled Nick's underwear down to his knees as he admired his pretty pink hole. He wasted no time diving his tongue in as Nick gasped. He licked slowly, teasing Nick as he grabbed both of his cheeks. Nick started to back himself up onto Taymor's tongue for more friction. "Babyyyy" Nick whined as Taymor slapped his one of his cheeks. "Chill out, Nick." He demanded as it only made him moan louder.

Nick came closer to his climax as he grabbed on the sheets and his face turned red. "Tay I'm about to cum!" He screamed into the pillow as Taymor began to lick faster and faster. "FUCK TAY!" Nick yelled as cum spilled on the bed. Tay chuckled again. "I'm glad you think this funny." Nick pulled his underwear all the way off as he pushed Taymor down onto his back.

He looked at Tay innocently as he slowly pulled down his boxer briefs. Tay's rock hard dick sprung out, smacking his belly button. Nick's mouth watered as he looked at the size and the pre-cum oozing from it. Nick's fat lips wrapped around the tip, swirling his tongue in the slit. He moaned at the taste of his pre-cum. "Fuck." He groaned.

Nick grabbed his dick, slowly deep throating him. He gagged a few times, his eyes watering in the process. He bobbed his head faster, making Taymor's eyes roll to the back of his head. He then began to stroke him while taking his balls in his mouth. "Shit, baby." He pulled Nick by his dreads, placing him back on his dick. Nick sucked fast and hard, letting Tay guide his head up and down. "Shit, Nick. I'm finna bust. Where you want it, baby?" Instead of answering him, he deep throated him one more time as Tay released in the back of his throat.

Nick bit his lip and batted his thick lashes at him, making him hard all over again. "C'mere, baby." Nick crawled to him as they started an intense make out session. Nick moaned as Tay pulled away. "All fours again." Nick reluctantly moved, arching his back once more. Tay pulled him by his dreads to make him look at him. He put his two fingers in his face, "Suck em." Nick wasted to time placing Tay's fingers on his tongue and swirling them around.

Tay then took his finger and inserted into Nick's hole. He pumped slowly, adding his second finger. He moaned loudly, gripping the sheets. Tay pumped faster, making Nick throw his head back. "Shit, I'm gonna cum!" Tay quickly pulled his fingers out and flipped Nick over. He gripped his thighs, placing his legs in the air.

"You ready?" Nick nodded his head frantically. "Yes please, daddy." Tay bit his lip at the name and slowly entered Nick.

His eyes rolled back as Tay held his legs up. "Look at me, Nicholas." His eyes fluttered forward as Tay's hand gripped onto his neck. "Shit, you feel so damn good." Tay groaned. He slammed into him harder, hitting his prostate. "Fuck, Taymor!" He screamed. Taymor gripped his face, kissing him slowly.

He pulled out, laying back. "Ride it." Tay smirked, placing his hands behind his head. Nick climbed on top of him, aligning himself with Taymor's dick. He sat down slow, enjoying the feeling of him. "Fuck." Tay cursed under his breath. Nick bounced fast, placing his hands on Taymor's chest. Tay gripped his waist, bouncing him even faster. "Shit, Taymor! I'm gonna cum." Tay bit his lip. "Me too." He grabbed Nick's dick and started to stroke it.

"Taaaaay!" He yelled, bouncing as fast as he could. "Daddy, please don't stop!" Before Nick knew it, cum was leaking out of him. Tay continued to bounce him, releasing in him soon after.

Nick rolled off of him as Tay wiped the cum off his chest. Placing his thumb in his mouth, Nick pulled the covers over them as he laid his head on Tay's chest. "So now we a baby again, huh?" He got no answer, seeing Nick was already sound asleep. He chuckled, turning the tv up and flicking through channels.

Flashback over

"We're good." He shrugged, not saying too much. The therapist hummed. "Nothing exciting happened?" Tay shrugged again. "Not really." He lied. He didn't want anyone to know about what was going on between him and Nick. He knew Jay would find out and he would have to beat his ass. "Okay, Tay. You're done for the day. Enjoy the rest of it." He nodded, leaving out.

---

This was trash bye 🙄