E L E V E N.

Friends Mental and Crisis Center

10:34 pm

Omniscient P.O.V.

Nick yawned, watching tv on the couch. It was the weekend and the Nurses let him stay up a little longer than usual. He sucked his thumb as Taymor's head laid in his lap and his free hand played in his curls. "Tay Tay? Are you sleep?" He asked, poking his neck. "No, Nicky." He immediately responded, sitting up.

Nick whined, folding his arms over his chest. "What's wrong?" Taymor asked. "You moved! Now my legs are coldddd!" He rubbed his eyes. "You're sleepy, come on." He grabbed Nick's hand and he snatched it away. "No im no-" He yawned and Tay laughed. "Nick, get up!" He picked up Nick from under his knees as he giggled.

"Tay! I'm not tired!" He lied again, laughing uncontrollably as he got carried up the steps by him. Taymor finally put him down in front of him and Jay's bedroom. His laughing died down as they stared at each other in silence. Tay cleared his throat. "Goodnight N-" Nick cut him off. "Can I...can I stay with you tonight?" Nick asked, his big brown eyes staring up at him.

Of course he wanted to say yeah but, what about Jay? He didn't really care what he thought, but he knew that he was Nick's best friend. "Nick-" He tugged on Taymor's shirt. "P-please, Tay Tay?" He was so innocent. Taymor bit his lip and sighed. "Fine, come on."

Nick squealed, following close behind him. Once Tay opened his door, Nick flopped on his bed and laid down. "Are you coming?" Nick asked, patting the empty spot next to him. Tay wasn't ready nor had he prepared himself for this moment. Nobody except him and the therapist knew how bad he really wanted fuck Nick all over this room. He reluctantly laid in his bed, hoping Nick would stay where he was.

Obviously the opposite happened and Nick snuggled up to Tay, his head laying on his chest. "Why is your heart beating so fast, Tay Tay?" Nick questioned and all Tay could think about was not having blood rush to his penis at this moment. "I don't know, Nicky. It just is." He lied.

Nick turned on his stomach and sat up on his elbows. "You okay, Tay Tay?" He spoke through his pacifier. "Yeah, Nicky I'm fine. Wanna watch a movie or something?" Nick nodded as he still faced Taymor, playing in his hair once again. He tried to keep his mind off the light-skinned boy who continued to breathe in his face. He sucked on his pacifier as he traced Taymor's eyebrows with his finger.

"You're so handsome, Tay." He said sheepishly. "Thank you, Nicky." He responded. Nick took his thumb and ran it across Taymor's bottom lip. By this point, his dick was at full attention. "C-can I kiss you, Tay Tay?" Taymor didn't even answer. Instead, he snatched the pacifier out his mouth and Nick looked from his lips back to his eyes. "Do it." Tay mumbled.

Nick smashed his lips on Tay's as they moved in sync. Tay's hands automatically went to Nick's ass, gripping it firmly. "Taaaay" He moaned, catching Tay off guard.

Before things got to crazy, Tay sat up. "Nick we can't." Nick folded his arms over his chest. "Why not, Tay Tay?" He pouted. "Because Nick, you're so innocent and I don't wanna hurt you." Nick, ignoring everything he just said, climbed on top of him and folded his arms over his chest. "I'm not getting up."

Tay wanted to fuck the stubbornness out of him badly. "Please, Daddy?" Nick asked as Taymor choked on his own spit. Who was this person and what did he do with Nick? "Nick w-" He stopped as Nick started to kiss on his neck. He started to grind against his erection. "Nick, we really shouldn't." He groaned.

Nick picked his head up, staring at him in the face. "Taymor, shut up." Tay's eyes grew big as he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He would've been pissed if he wasn't so horny right now. Nick snatched his shirt off as Taymor sat up against the headboard. His hand held Nick's lower back as he kissed all over his neck and chest.

Nick whimpered and softly moaned. He gripped Tay's hair, making him look at him. "Taymor?" Tay drew his hand back and smacked his butt, making him moan. "What?"

"P-please fuck me already."

—-

YALL I AM SO SORRY! THIS COLLEGE SHIT AINT NO JOKE😩 ITS ONLY MY SOPHOMORE YEAR AND IM READY TO QUIT 😭 IM TRYING TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN ❤️ If you're still reading, I luh you 💜🤧

Excuse mistakes 💕