F O U R

For everyone who patiently waited. Thanks for reading. 😘🌹

Friends Medical and Crisis Center
1:37 pm
Omniscient POV

Everyone sat around bored, as usual. Michael continued to try to spark an empty lighter. Annoyed with the ticking sound, Taymor quickly went over and grabbed it. "It's no more fluid in there, bro." He tossed it across the room and went back to his seat.

Danny huffed dramatically. "I'm fucking bored!" He looked around at everyone. Jay was stretched out on the floor half way sleep, Michael put his headphones in and listened to music, Taymor chewed on a straw, scrolling through his Instagram, and Nicholas sat in the middle of the floor with his stuffed animals watching Bubble Guppies.

"I know y'all niggas is bored, too. Let's do something!" He jumped up, pacing back and forth, trying to find an idea. Jay quickly grabbed his ankle. "You're making me nervous with all that walking back and forth." Danny snatched his leg away and sucked his teeth. "I got it! Let's play seven minutes in heaven or something!"

"Hell nah, y'all, don't deserve my lips." Michael quickly said as Jay sat up off the floor. "Nigga half the time we can't even see your lips. Your mouth albino as hell." Michael sucked his teeth. "Your teeth look like you sucked six thumbs at once." Taymor and Danny laughed as Jay have him the finger.

"Sooooo, we playing or what?" Danny asked, looking at everyone. "Nigga, no! We all know you want Michael. Go play that shit with him." Taymor yelled, shooing him off. Michael chucked. "Im cool off that." He shrugged. "OOP. What happened to y'all anyway? Y'all don't even talk no more." Jay asked and Danny sucked his teeth. "I don't know, ask him." Danny pointed at Michael and flopped down in his seat.

Michael was about to open his mouth and say something but the nurses came in the living room. "Good. You're all here. We have some news." Nick paused his show and turned around. "I know you guys are used to it just being the five of you, but we might be getting someone else very soon."

Taymor sucked his teeth. "Hell, nah. I barely like these niggas, there's no way I can tolerate anybody else." Jay sucked his teeth. "I want you to know we don't like your ass either. The feelings are mutual." Nick shook his head. "I do!" Everyone's head slowly turned in his direction. "I mean...I like everybody." His ears turned a crimson red as he took his ponytail out and covered them.

"Can we at least know who it is?" Danny asked as Nurse Tabitha shook her head. "No. But don't be to hard on him because he suffers from chronic depression." Taymor sighed dramatically. "Now we gotta sit around and watch this nigga be sad all day?" Jay laughed. "Nigga, you're mad twenty-four seven! You don't see us complaining."

"You been talking a lot of shit today," Taymor stood up. "I'm a just assume you wanna get fucked up." He shrugged, walking over to Jay. "Pussy, nobody's scared of you! How many times we gotta say that shit?!" Jay yelled as Nurse Jamie stepped in between them. "Enough!" She yelled. Jay sucked his teeth and sat back down.

"Now when is this nigga coming?" Danny asked. "Can't say. But what we do know is he's coming to look at the place in a few hours." Michael laughed. "Look? The fuck he looking for?" Nurse Tabitha rolled her eyes. "He has a couple of facilities in mind and he's considering this one as an option."

"Considering? Is this nigga famous or something?" Taymor joked. "Maybe." Nurse Jamie said. "Just be nice and no more fighting." Both Nurses left the room. "Who do y'all think it is?" Danny eagerly asked. "I honestly don't care." Taymor shrugged his shoulders and went back up to his room.

"I just hope this nigga isn't as annoying as the one that just went up the steps." Jay huffed. "Come on, Nick. It's time for your nap." Nick got up, rubbing his heavy eyes, and following behind Jay. Danny and Michael sat in an awkward silence. "So are you just not gonna talk to me?" Michael rolled his eyes. "I told you I loved you and you said nothing. So yeah, I don't have shit to say to you now."

Danny opened his mouth and Michael stood up. "Save it." He went upstairs to his room, slamming his door.

---
After everyone separated, they all came back downstairs and sat around, playing a game of uno. "Draw two, bitch." Michael smirked at Taymor. "Sike! Jay draw four, nigga!" Taymor yelled throwing his draw two on the table. "Hell nah! Danny's ass about to draw six." Danny shook his head. "Sorry, Nicky." He put another draw two on top. Nick looked up from his hand and leaned over to Jay.

"What do I do next?" He whispered in Jay's ear. Jay looked over at his hand and chuckled. "You don't have anything. You gotta draw eight, Nick." Nicholas opened his mouth in shock. "But that's more than what I started with!" He pouted. "That's the game, Nick." Jay shrugged, picking up eight cards. "But-But-" Tears filled the brims of his eyes. "Nick it's just a ga-" He cried as he threw his cards on the table. "Welp, game over." Mike sighed and walked over to the couch.

They all sat down in front of the TV in silence, bored all over again. "Guys, we have a visitor." Nurse Jamie came in as everyone turned in her direction. "Guys this is-" Michael stood up and walked closer. "Jahseh."

Jahseh - 19

Jahseh - 19

"We about to have this nigga X living with us." Tay shook his head.

---

So so sooooo sorry for the wait! 😫 I got a mean case of writers block and it's not going away 🙄 But I'm back! Was I missed? 😂😂😂

Currently unedited 😌