Chapter 3

Abel

Abel

Time has flew by and it's been four months now since Mauve has started sitting for us. The kids can't get enough of her. Paris and London are more peppy now than usual, until their mother comes around being so strict on them.

Mauve is an excellent sitter. We've left the kids at home with only her and everything has gone perfect. There's never any complaints or anything. She keeps the same attitude and comes in everyday through the week.

Lately, I've still been flirting with her and now it's obvious that I'm intentionally doing it. Every time she comes in I'm complimenting her, giving her little nicknames, we talk all the time, and we actually have a bond.

Still, I end up almost fucking up day by day. The girl is so tempting. It's like she knows I can't have her so she teases the hell out of me. There's no way I should be letting a nineteen year old get to me the way she does.

"Mauve is on the way dear so be looking for her." Christina enters our bedroom dressed up from head to toe.

I look at her checking out her short dress and high heels. "You about to go?"

"Duh, but not right now. I have a busy schedule today. I have work to do in my office upstairs before I go do you know that means not to bother me." She pauses waiting for me to give her a reaction.

I nod for her to go on.

"Also I have to go meet a new client, going shopping, get some wine with my girls, you know how that goes." She waves her hand dismissively.

Usually I'd trip about her going out with her "friends" due to my feeling that she's cheating on me again, but since Mauve will be here, I could care less.

"Alright see you later baby." I stand up trying to give her a kiss.

She turns her head pushing me away. "Christian Louboutin velvet matte. Ninety dollars. Air kisses babe. Air kisses."

She blows me a few kisses heading out the room and I pretend to catch them. Soon as she's gone I throw up the middle finger cringing inwardly.

Christina is like an entire new person now. When we first started dating she was this fun, outgoing person who I could chill with all day. Now she's became this superficial, materialistic kind of character. It irks the shit out of me. She's even trying to make my girls the same way.

About thirty minutes later I hear the front door open and I smile to myself knowing who it is. Christina gave Mauve a set of keys to the house to get in without having to wait for the door being answered.

"It's me, I'm here." She yells throughout the house making me chuckle. Her country accent is too cute.

I make my way down stairs to the main living room to see that the girls have already beat me to her. They are hugging her tightly on both sides jumping for joy.