Chapter 13

Mauve

Mauve

It's the day of my momma's brunch and everyone is here almost here. Our house is full of visitors and friends and they're all enjoying themselves. Rickey and Jada are waiting for me to come back over to them while I make sure the guest are comfortable with the help of my mom real quick.

I go around making small talk with each guest before heading back over to my friends finally. Jada and Rickey smiles as I walk over.

"Look at the baddest bitch on earth." Rickey sweetly compliments me.

I laugh telling him not to gas me. I just wanted to get dressy for this occasion to make a good impression on everyone my mom knows here. Which is everyone basically.

Jada nods agreeing with him. "For real Mo, you're walking around glowing girl."

I shrug my shoulders thanking them as if I don't know why. Blame it on the bomb ass dick I've been getting all week. Abel and I have been having our quickies at least three times a day if we can when I'm baby sitting. I don't know why, but this week I was feigning for more each time. Abel makes me cum every single time which puts me in these happy for no reason moods.

But, the thing is I still haven't told my bestfriends that Abel and I are fucking. I know they'd keep it on the low, but I don't want them to see me as the cheater I am. They'd probably root for me to cheat though... Especially Rickey.

"Let's all glow and get some mimosas from bar while my momma isn't around." I say making them laugh and follow me.

We head to the bar and I pull out my out phone checking for messages. I haven't heard from Ace or Abel today and I thought maybe at least one of them would come thru. I'm not mad though. That's more time for me to focus on my friends and less awkward drama that could potentially happen if they both were here.

Grabbing our glasses and finishing the brunch beverages before being spotted, we continue to stand around talking together. Everything was fine until I heard a familiar voice from behind me making Rickey drag out a long annoyed sigh.

"There's my girl," Ace calls out. "I've been here for about ten minutes looking for you."

I spoke too soon about him it showing up. I turn around hugging him being at his waist. He's so tall and slender. He leans down pecking my lips before smiling at me. He speaks to my friends and focuses back on me.

"I'm happy to see you," I smile back. "You didn't text me saying you were coming though."

He kisses his teeth. "I thought I'd surprise my girl."

Rickey gags as if he's going to throw up causing Jada to hit him. I laugh at him for being extra. I can't be mad, that was funny.

"Maybe we can find time to talk today about that thing." Ace rubs his arm bashfully.