Chapter 9

Abel

Abel

This weekend came fast and soon as I thought I'd be free to go hang with my niggas, I remembered that I had a "surprise" date planned for Christina and I. Damn, why did I have to be so impulsive and ruin my own plans?

Now here I am watching Mauve happily bop around as she waits for her so called friend to come over. Christina was being way to generous pitching the idea of her babysitting while having him over while we're out. I'm cool with her having real friends over on the job, but he isn't settling with me. He's basically her ex.

Mauve looks so sexy in her little white dress. I can barely keep my eyes off her as she slips through the living room area back and forth preparing for her company. She looks like a walking fantasy.

Christina left for a minute to go buy a new Chanel bag at the mall that'll go with her outfit

Christina left for a minute to go buy a new Chanel bag at the mall that'll go with her outfit. She claims it was a fashion emergency. That only gives me time to mess around with Mauve while she's away.

As she passes through again, before I could do anything to get her attention, she notices me staring already.

"Why are you watching me?" She giggles, pausing in her tracks.

"I'm just admiring you before you're little boyfriend comes over." I chuckle while shaking my head.

Mauve rolls her eyes at me. "He's not my boyfriend."

I scoff at her comment. Seems like a date night to me. She look flawlessly beautiful as always, but she's dressed up and wearing what I assume is her favorite perfume tonight. I know her favorite scents by the way. These are signs of trying to make an impression.

I'm not mad though. I just don't understand why she's wasting her time on a guy who's basically a nonchalant, indecisive, can't fuck properly ass nigga. At least that's what she told me.

"Since he's not your boyfriend, while I'm away I don't approve of any kissing or touching. Keep it friendly." I direct only making her laugh again.

She tosses her hands on her non existing waist eyeing up at me as I stand from the sectional, making my way over to her. She's not listening to anything I'm saying.