Chapter 6

Abel

Abel

"I'm not fucking her." I deeply sigh, running my hand over my face.

"You don't have to lie to me bro, I know something is going on." LaMar chuckles holding his viewpoint.

LaMar came over to help out with some new ideas and to give me some advice. We've been working and talking about a lot of shit and somehow the topic switched over about my marriage.

I simply told my best friend about the ridiculous comment Christina made about putting me up for child support for no reason. I mentioned that I wasn't worried about it and he came up with his own idea that I'm messing around with the babysitter.

He isn't completely wrong because Mauve and I are secretly seeing each other, but I didn't want anyone to know that. I don't even know how he'd figure that.

Speaking on Christina though, every since she came back from her trip, she's been hell. She won't allow me to sleep in the bed with her, touch her, or barely even say two words to her.

She's being petty for no fucking reason. Her paranoid ass thinks her "intuition" is telling her something, but she's just being bitchy.

LaMar suggested that we talk about it. It's crazy because that's the same thing Mauve said, but I'm tired of her ways. If she wants to avoid me everyday around the house and sit in her office like a fucking child then so be it.

"What makes you think I'm messing around with the babysitter? She's nineteen years old and I'm married. Do you think that a young girl like that would want someone with three kids and shit?" I try to throw him off stating the obvious.

Mar laughs before pausing dramatically looking at me. "Yeah, you're up to something."

"Christina use to have you like putty in her hand. You'd worry yourself about anything she mentioned to you. Now you're just spontaneously nonchalant towards her?" He laughs again.

"Plus, nineteen means she's legal. Lets be real that's a nigga dream to have a fine ass youngin' like that. You're not just an ordinary married man with kids. You're The fucking Weeknd. I know you and know how you roll and I won't say word about it." He continues to run off at the mouth.

Damn, I see you can't lie to a nigga you've known your whole life. LaMar is the most trustworthy person on my team. I can always count on him and he's a real ride or die type of friend. I should've figured he'd see through this.

"You know I can't stand your wife anyways and I'm saying that in the nicest way possible." He finishes with a open handed shrug.

I don't get offended when he Mar ever says that. From the jump he told me he felt like she didn't genuinely love me, but I went with my own feelings.

"That sounds spot on and all, but you're still wrong." I stubbornly disagree.

LaMar smirks resting his hand on the tip of his chin. "So if she's only just the sitter... That means you'll introduce me to her personally right?"