By chance (sasuke x naruto fanfic)

Hi i'm author-chan this will be a perspective will be 3rd, sasuke, and naruto.

BYE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   (Naruto's pov)

Ring ring ring. Uggh, I'M LATE .OMG OMG.I  ran to the bathroom and took a shower. I put on my clothes ran down stairs took a slice of toast and ran to my car.

I got there in 5 mins. I walked through the building looking for the principal's office. I ran into a raven with oxyn eyes. "I'm so so so sorry. By any chance do you know where the principal's office is?" I said. He pointed down the hall and said third door to the right.(so basic i know) I ran down the hall way into the principal's office. She was nice but something told me not to get bad side. I took my schedule and went to my class. I steped inside and everyone was staring at me. I told everyone my name and told them somethings about except for the fact that my parents died. Some giggled at persona but there was a person that stood out. It was none other than the handsome stranger that helped me this morning. I also kind of left out the part of me being gay.  

  (Time skip brought to you eggos)

  We all went to the cafeteria, me and the raven was talking and became friends. His name is sasuke.

  He is so nice I wish he would like me but sakura loves him. I dont wanna break her heart like me long ago.