I'm Alive Actually

I felt incomplete without leaving this.

I honestly had a lot of problems in the last couple of years so I kinda had to stop. I've been extremely stressed.
I've been to the hospital. A whole shit show. I honestly have no excuse for not continuing this book other than I was begging for less stress. I had no control over my life, this is the only thing I had control over and I couldn't even maintain it.

I live with my mom now and I'm getting mentally better. Even though I'm not my as cheerful self, I'm the happiest I've been in a while.

Um, I'm not sure why I started writing but I am going to continue. Not continue this book but another that I started a little while ago. 

This book started weirdly because I was new to writing. It got progressively better. But I still wanted to start a new book.

I'm going to try to update closer together than I managed with this book. I'm currently in my last year of high school and I have some extra work because of my issues over the last couple of years.

So look out for updates for my other story if you want to read more of my work.

Thank you for your love and support. Your comments always make me happy.

My last and final update of this story.

~signed Paige😘