Are you positive?

Sup dudes... Sorry I mean hello my pretties~! Its really weird to call you guys that , at this point yall should have your own rights so if you guys want.... PICK A TEAM NAME~! If you want that is just leave a comment! Btw I wasn't yelling at you I got excited, before I forget also leave a comment if you know the anime the picture shows! Without further ado lets get started!

                      Naruto's POV
Oh my gosh I threw up four times and guess what. Sasu is freaking the fuck out, I didn't know what to do to calm him down. And I can't tell him im pregnant because I promised Kurama (in the last chapter), Sasu thinks im going to die basically. Sasuke is pacing around the living room. "Babe chill its not that serious" I quietly lied. "Why won't you let me take you to the doctor? ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING!? UHHH ARE YOU GOING TO DIE!? PLEASE TELL ME THATS NOT THE CASE BABE!" He really neads to chill. "No babe just relax ok, deep breaths count to ten...."I said trying to calm him down. My poor baby, he is so scared. "Babe you love me right? With all your heart?" I asked trying to get the truth out of him so I can tell him. "Of course, with all my heart. I wouldn't be freaking out if I didn't, right?"he asked. Being honest im a big baby and I started crying. I was locked into a hug from behind. Sasuke was whispering sweet nothings to get me stop crying. Its time its now or never. "B-babe I i-im pr-pregnant" I whispered. "What babe?" He said in a sweet tone. "Im going give birth to your child." I said bluntly while I started to blush like crazy. ".............." Sasu was as quiet as a mouse. I got scared and ran up stairs and locked the bathroom door. I was trembling so much im pretty sure I look like i'm having a seizure. I started to cry as I heard him walk up the stairs. "Babe is it true? Were are you?" He asked in a caring tone. "Babe open the door please?" He said knocking lightly on the door.
Kit open the door. He is just trying to help.
O-ok.
I got an open then opened the door and he huged me, he asked the question again. I just nodded, then he pulled me into a loving kiss. We talked for awhile about the nothing in particular, I then asked about what his parents would say because mine are dead. He told me his parents are always at working, but he will tell the by himself I to frightened to meet his parents. He said he has to tell his brother though, I'm a little terrified to meet his family. After this conversation we continue to talk and cuddle until we fell asleep.
                    A month later
My phone is ringing Non-Stop, I was so confused because my friends always have something to do. So me and my friends always find a way to meet up every month, now they want to hang out more frequently but because of this dilemma I can only hang out when Sasuke comes. If you don't know Sasuke he's very overprotective..... So im going to hangout with my friends, talking abouts thinks that he doesn't need to hear. So im going to force him to hangout with the boys while I hang with my bffs. This is going to be something.... We got dressed and started heading to the mall to meet up with the others, Sasu drove us. They are all in the front waiting for us, keep in mind we haven't told them that we're dating or about the child growing inside of me. The group consisted of ino, shikamaru, kiba, sakura, ten ten, sai, neji(he was forgiven), hitana, garra, lee, shino, and karin. "Hi!" They all yelled. Sasu an I said hi back as the girls ran over to give me a hug. "Hehe. I missed you guys too." I giggled. While the boys in the corner smiling and waving as Sasu just stood there, it was bothering me. "Sasuke go talk with boys" I said in a supportive tone. "Why are you so eager to get me to leave." He said ending it with a classic smirk. " It's nothing bad just go talk to people, get to know each other." Blush visible on my face. "Uhmhh" he said in a doubting Manor as he walked away. As I turned back around all the girls are looking at me funny,"SPILL!" They all yelled in excitement as we started walking inside. I told them me and Sasuke where together they were all fangirling, my ears still hurt. As we continued to talk I felt someone staring at me, I asked the girls if they felt it too they replied with an no. I turned around and Sasuke being the pervert he is staring at my ass, I glared at him causing him to smirk. Everyone started smirking too. I already knew what they were all planning. "No" I said. All of them head frowning faces after I said that. "But why." Everyone asked. "Because I said no, were not having a sleepover at my house." I said sternly. Sasuke's broad arms wrapped around my waist. "Why not were not doing anything" after what he said he kissed my neck causing me to blush. "F-fine" I said pushing Sasuke of me, still blushing..... Everyone shouted "yay!" then thanking Sasuke. We continued walking shortly after, then Sakura had to say something inappropriate. "Did your ass hurt the morning after sex." She said with a smirk causing me to run to the bathroom while blushing.I saw that all the girls were blushing and hitting Sakura as I ran to the bathroom.
After a few minutes of calming down I stepped out the bathroom. A saw them at the food court waiting for me. We didn't talk about what happened we just ate. After eating we shoped a litte more then parted ways so the can get the stuff they need for the sleepover.

                     To be continued......