Just friends?

Author-chan is very happy to see you again, well I did just right the first chapter... Well this is going to.... READ IT im not telling you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ( sasuke's pov)

I was walking with naruto to our 4th period (they have all the same classes) then someone bumped into naruto and he fell on me. When he noticed he jumped up and started to blush. I smirked, " Naru~ when am I going to meet your parents". He blushed more if that was even possible. Then he had a serious look on his face. " I need to tell you something come too my house aft-".  Kakashi- sensei  interrupted, " Get to class". "Sorry sensei" we said in  unison. We ran to class.

(Time skip) (naruto pov)

It was the end of the day. I dragged sasuke to my house. 'I have to tell him' I thought to myself. We went inside, "sauske" I said with a sad face. "Yes" he looked at me with concern in his eyes. " You wont tell anyone right?" I say with a concerned face.  Sasuke looked hurt, " IM NOT SAKURA " he yelled as I giggled. My face was once again serious, "sasuke m-m-my par...ents died when I was 7" I said with tears stinging my eyes. Sasuke pulled me into his lap and hugged me tight. I fell asleep because of all the crying that was the best nights sleep I could ever had.

In the morning the administration called to tell us there was no school because of a gas explosion. It was kind of frightening to hear but as long as I have sasuke im fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Author-chan here, their might be smut in the next chapter . So leave if you want your innocence.