The Sleepover

Hell everyone its author~chan i'm so sorry I took so long to update. I just got spring break so there should be alot more updates(hopefully), so sorry please forgive me😣. So lets get on with the story, see you later.❤❤❤
-----------------------------------------------------------

                      NARUTO'S POV
Im so surprised that I haven't seen the crew in months, there like family. So as a reunion we are having a sleepover over at my house, sounds fun right? WRONG! Not fun I'm having morning sickness and I have to set up for today! Thank god for Sasuke, if he wasn't here I would of gone crazy and destroyed everything. He is currently at the store getting snacks and drinks, maybe some alcohol. I can't take alcohol but I make some killer jello shots, they mess everyone up. I've been making them for years, for my friends and such of course. Even though Sasuke is getting snacks, we are all going to be eating dinner before then. They are not going to eat treats before dinner, nuh uh not on my watch. I got to make sure they get real food, then they can drink and snack to there hearts content. Oh shooks (don't judge) look at the time I have to set up!

                     SASUKE'S POV
I'm getting stuff for Naru right now, he shouldn't be stressing himself over the gathering. It's bad for our baby boy, I know I know "how could I know the gender" I can just feel it. So now im in the grocery store, I was walking for a little until I saw one of my naru's friends. Sanara I think it was. "Hi is that you Sasuke, im Sakura Naruto's friend" She said cheerfully. How the hell did I remember everyone else's names except her's. "Hn... Hi" I replied, I don't really like her but then again I never really like anyone. "What you doing here and were is naruto?" She asked while blushing. What the hell does it look like im doing!? "He is at home, why do you a-" " Your hot " she cut me off. This bitch just cut me off, wait a minute didn't Naru and I say we were dating! She needs to back off, I will call my cousin to whoop her ass. "Umm thanks but no thanks Naru and I are dating." "Your dating that dead beat?!" I'm so close to calling my cousin hinata! "Pardon?" "You should be with me, im more pretty!" Yea right bitch you can't even speak correctly. "Umm I'm sorry but me and Naruto are in love, plus I don't have time for this." I turned to walk away with the groceries, " Oh and Sanara or whatever your name is even if we weren't together you reek of sex, I wouldn't want to catch aids." With that I walked away to pay for the things I've picked up, I don't know why but I felt her shocked expression and a smirk made its way on my face.
After that I went home feeling happy.

                Time skip, hours later

                    NARUTO'S POV

Sasu made it back from the store a couple hours ago smirking. I helped him set up everything, and we went to take a shower. We finished showering, got dressed, and now I'm cooking for when the crew come over. Well not everyone Sakura can't come probably whoring about the town, even if she is a whore she has been my friend for along time. Since we were kids to be exact, there was also this little raven boy that I had a crush on but then he moved away. That's the year me parents died, yea... I was really unlucky. But now I have my lover and father to my child along with my friends, I couldn't be more happy. I guess I was thinking too long because I didn't notice that I was done with cooking and Sasuke had his arms wrapped around my waist. Soon I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck. "How was your day mister?" I stated. "Fine and what about yourself and my kit's?" "It was good and he or she was a handful." I giggled as he kissed my neck after responding with 'hn'. I whimpered as he started nibbling at my neck, he soon started to kiss me. Don't even ask me how we made it to the couch, all I knew was that we were making out. He started to unbutton my shirt, I broke the kiss knowing he forgot that people were coming over. "Not right now Sasu people are still coming over." He grunted and got off of me. Not even a minute after the door bell rung, "Coming!" I yelled before kissing Sasu one more time and running to open the door.