Holy Shit

Hi i'm really happy and I didn't want you guys waiting too long so here it is. Love y'all❤❤❤

                   NARUTO'S POV

"I'm coming!" I rushed to open the door. I opened the door to find ino, which is the last person who was SUPPOSED TO come. But NO Sakura was here in a skimpy outfit. "Sakura I thought we all said nightware?" "I can sleep in it, I usually sleep naked but the boys wouldn't be able to keep there hands off me!" She screeched. 'This bitch gotta be smoking some serious crack. Ahhhhhh.'  I can't even scold him it was funny and true. Shit if I keep zoning out like this sasu will freak. When I can finally hear everything everyone is screaming at me. "THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!" I yelled. They stop talking for a minute. "Wait....Did you just growl?"Ino said. "Can you cut the crap!" I snapped. "Babe you ok?"Sasu whispered softly in my ear. I instantly melted at the sound of his voice. "I'm fine." I giggled. Everyone looked soo confused. "Sorry mood swings..." I giggled. "Um, we'll talk later ok?" Ino looked at me. I nodded my head. "Alrighty enough of that, come dinner before any snacks or alcohol." I said. "Yea right, your not my fucking mom." Sakura said matter a factly. She really wants to test me. But all of a sudden everyone looked at me worried. "Babe your eyes are red... Babe calm down." He doesn't even know what he does to me. I can't believe I just said that, I can feel my face heating up. "Umm... Just come eat. Im sorry if I startled you." I said kind of shyly. They all nodded and ran to the kitchen except Sakura. "I guess they were hungry..." I whispered. "I can't wait until they leave." Sasuke said. I just giggled and told him he was an ass, which he responded with "You have a nice one". With that I hit his shoulder and went off to the kitchen to get us a plate.

*Time skip brought by the word KiNKy*

Everyone is kinda drunk except me of course and Sasuke won't let me hug. He is really good with alcohol, but he doesn't want me near him right now and I wonder why. Well that doesn't matter I will soon find out, we are about to play truth or dare. Hehe he has to tell me soon. "Why such an evil face naruto?" Hinata asked cautiously. "Oh nothing to worry about of course." She shook her head and laughed and I giggled. "GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR BITCHES TRUTH OR DARE TIME!" Ino screamed at the top of her lungs. Oh god I already know whats going to happen. "NARUTO! Truth or dare." Ino started. Fuck! Um what do I do? Ok naruto calm down, calm down. "Truth, ino." "Is it true you and Sasuke already had s*x?" I chocked on one of the jello shots without the shot. But Sasu just replied with "hn" and kept it moving. I shook my head yes while I was beet red. While everyone stared at me shocked, Sasu in the corner was blushing slightly. "O-ok n-n-next p-p-person p-please!" I knew I was still going to get asked alot of questions about it but hopefully they will get drunk and forget. "Ok? Sakura truth or dare?" "Dare and make it spicy." "I dare you to go home and stay there." Well shit. Babe is an asshole. "Sasu that's a little har-" "I'll go of you come with sasuke~" um so ahhh um SHE FUCKING CUT ME OF AND THEN TRY TO GET WITH MY FUCKING MAN!!!! "Um..... No i've told you before, I don't want aids." "Sakura who the fuck do you think you are, you were TOLD by ME THAT ME AND SASUKE WERE TOGETHER! THE FUCK HAPPENED TO FRIENDSHIP!

With that I passed out...Darkness... All I could hear was my friends' and lover's screams of worry......

Bye love ya❤❤❤❤❤