Why?

Hi just going to get into it.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💞

Naruto's POV
Well shit, I'm screwed. We have school again and I'm pregnant. Let me explain, school left early last year because of a gas explosion. I got pregnant the month after leaving school and its been a month since then. I know what your thinking, I'm a 'whore' aren't I? Oh, I'm sorry for falling into love with Sasuke, sarcasm noted. Truth is I didn't exactly know what sex was. I also didn't know I could get pregnant. Ino may have helped me with the Sasuke thing. By which I mean telling what is ok to do and stuff like that. When she asked me about details I couldn't help but blush and whine about it. She can be insufferable sometimes, but she is one of the best BFFs I could have. But now isn't the time for that, SCHOOL SHOPPING! I kinda wanna cry, it's a pain in the bum every year. I might not be able to stay the whole school year because of the baby and company. And what company you ask? Uzumaki institution, of course, the company and the baby are going to be a hassle but I'll get through it. I have to attend a meeting with Uchiha Corporation tomorrow. Judging by the name I assume it's Itachi-Kun. What I'm not stupid, I'm just oblivious for the most part. Also, Sasuke said he had somewhere to be, so most likely he would be with Itachi-Kun. Not to say Sasuke is a loner, he just hates people. Well, maybe not exactly everyone. Anyway, we have to do school shopping today because we can't do it tomorrow. So you know,
we are getting a whole lot of things. Mechanical pencils, folders, bags, highlighters. Oh how much I love highlighters, and etc. When we were finished we checked out and left. We literally had to throw the bags down because of Dei called me crying. Now we're on the way to Dei's house. Kami, I was so close to a snuggling fest with Sasuke, I really hope this is important. Last time he called crying was when he was drunk, he said the 'his kitty left him'. Normal sentence right? Wrong! He has a fox named Keiko, Keiko was on the couch. Also, the thing that left his house was a freaking raccoon. In which scared me half to death, while we let it walk out of the house.

A few moments later.

When we made it I ran inside the house to see onii-san and Itachi-Kun making out. I mean Sasu and Itachi-Kun look similar, almost to the point they look like twins. No not today, you're fucking funny. I walked my ass out of the house and back into the car. I don't think they heard or saw me, due to the fact of them eating each other's God damn faces off. I'm not mad I'm just really fucking confused. We are on a big ass freaking planet and we managed to fall in love with the Uchiha brothers. Wtf! Who does that!? Us apparently, I look out the window to a just as confused Sasuke. I just shrugged my shoulders and shook my head. He got inside the car and we shared a look. "So, since we're already here lets fuck with them,” Sasuke said. I giggled while nodded my head yes before we shared a peck on the lips and hopping out of the car. I walked around the front with the still slightly open door while Sasuke walked around the back. I ran through the door scaring the shit out of Dei and Itachi-Kun. Running around the back to open the door for Sasu and running back. "WHAT THE FUCK NARU!" Dei screamed, probably thinking of how much of a cockblock I was. "Dei! I got with this guy, he was so cute!" I screeched. He looked at me in shock.  "Hay, no boyfriends what about the company?" He questioned.
" Dei we're planning on getting married, I love him." I blushed to know me and Sasuke never had a conversation about marriage. "What are 17, how do you know what love even is?" He questioned. "Don't you dare start that, baa-chan already met him and likes him." I snapped back. "Don't even start with the attitude.” He barked. I rolled my eyes and jumped on him while Sasuke punched Itachi-Kun in the back. "SURPRISE!" We yelled then ran to what used to be my room then locking the door. I could hear Dei's scream. I giggled and kissed Sasuke before I heard a bang on the door. "Open the door you little shit! And who the fuck is that boy!?" He exclaimed. "You've met him before!" I yelled. Soon I heard a deep voice which I assumed to be Itachi-Kun's. "Ototo-San I know it's you come out,” Itachi-Kun said. I could hear Sasuke whisper 'shit' as I was in his lap listening to everyone. I got up grabbing Sasu's hand bringing to the door. I unlocked it and pulled it open. "So this is your boyfriend eh ototo-san?” Itachi-Kun questioned. I blushed and looked at a shocked Dei.
Sasu just responded with 'hnn...' and kept it moving. "So you wanna marry Sasuke-kun Naru?” He asked with a smirk. "Put a sock in it, that was a ruse to annoy you!” I replied a matter of fact. But in cost blushing harder than before. "Oh really...” I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. I huffed under my breath, making my way to the front door. " oh no no no, your going to explain why you have a boyfriend at 17.” I rolled my eyes. What an ass, he's freaking 18. "What if I told you something that will have you shook to your core,” I whispered as I smirked. "What could you possibly say that would have me that shook?” He questioned. This is way too easy. Is it this easy for everyone to clown there siblings? "Sasu come on let's go. Oh, and Dei we can get pregnant so use protection." With that I pulled Sasu out of the house and to the car before we started driving. Half way to the house Dei started texting me nonstop about how I knew that and if I was joking. I should have just shut up, I told I'll tell him after the meeting tomorrow. "So you wanna marry me eh?” He asked teasingly. Grrrrrr. "CAN EVERYONE STOP BRINGING THAT UP!” I yelled with my face already beet red as he chuckles. "Our brothers are going to kill because of the baby.” He stated with a light chuckle. "I know.” " WAIT, WHY DID DEI EVEN CALL US CRYING”

Hi, hope you enjoyed. I'll try to stop being an lazy ass and actually update. Bye love y'all.❤❤💞💕💞