Finally

Sup ..My pretties what's going on .. Haha , I've been gone for awhile and I'm sorry... I'm not kakashi~sensei I don't have any be excuses other than my homework. Bruh I really wish I could vanish from existence forever.. Yea so .. It is time to get on with the story... Bye.
P.S there is smut
                      Naruto's POV
Well to recap on what happened me and sasuke were making out... And we may have gone a little far, I may or may not have let him take me to my room and lock it.. I actually ,may have, probably sucked him off my jaw still hurting me from how big his member was. Uh yeah, a lot of stuff had happened, like us taking our clothes off... We were into something similar to a trance, we were only focused on each other. We were on the bed kissing when sasuke started sucking on my neck I couldn't stop these noises erupting from my mouth. He kisses and licked down my body I felt shivers traveling through my body. Then he suddenly put two fingers in my mouth, I don't know why but I licked and sucked his fingers. He took them out seconds later and inserted one into me, I was really uncomfortable as it moved around inside m. He inserted the second one, "ita" I whimpered as I started to tear up. Sasuke had a guilted look on his face as he leaned down to kissed me, little by little the pain went away. "Continue sasu". I whispered he nodded as he continued to stretch and thrust into me with his him fingers. I'm about a hundred percent sure that enormous thing is not going to fit, though ass is big in general, I've always been that way.. They used to smack my ass in school, that's actually how me and side became best friends. He defended me he said it was disgusting behavior from people that should be mature, though that flew out the window when he actually learned how big it. I'm pretty sure its going to hurt like hell for a week, he is really really big for his age, we are only in Senior year.   "Naruto! Are you ok babe you haven't responded. Do we need to stop?" Sasu said. "No no let's continue we are too far already. I'm fine really." I said trying to make him calm down a little. He nodded, he then kissed me. As he was kissing me he was inserting his member into me, I screamed in pain, he started to comfort me. He gave me about three minutes to adjust to him since i'm a virgin. He looked at me and I nodded, he started to move I whimpered for a minute or two. It was still not as horrible as when he inserted his member. I started to 'moan' as he trusted into me I think its called, I could of sworn he was getting bigger inside of me. I was a moaning mess, but he turned us over and he told me to ride him. Everytime I was sliding back down on his member he thrusted upwards, I was basically screaming sasu's name in pleasure. "Sasuke! Ah! Ah! Ah~!" My loud moans echoed through the house. I reached my climax for like the third time, when he finally came we were both moaning ,you can guess who was louder. We both collapsed panting like dogs, "I love you sasu" I said in between breaths. "I love you too" he said then kissing me. "How about another round" he asked. "You do know I won't be able to walk for a week as it is, are you insane!?" Sasu chuckled, "I'm joking babe". " Haha very funny" I said sarcastically. He then pulled me closer and snuggles into my neck, I giggle and stroke his hair as well fell asleep.

            Next morning still naruto
I wake up and look around, something is missing...... SASUKE! Wait I need to throw up, I started running to the bathroom. Sasuke's clothes were on the sink folded, I had no time I basically pounced on the toilet and started to hurl. Out of nowhere my boyfriend showed up and started rubbing my back hushing me telling me everything is ok. When I finally got up I went to lay down on the couch. "kurama" 'yes kit' "am I going to die" 'no baka!' "Then what's wrong with me" 'before I tell you you can't tell sasuke untill your ready, you hear me!' "Yes" 'ok your pregnant' "what! How?" 'Im a fox I have no gender.I can impregnate and be impregnated' "......How am I going to tell him" 'when you are ready remember' "yes I promise"
"Babe! Try not let your mind escape you, you have me worried. I love you."

                   To be continued