Oblivious Naruto

Hello my pretties Author~chan here, tomorrow I will be doing a shout out to my first comment. I will also be doing another shout out to one of the authors and their book. But until then enjoy the story my pretties.

           Author~chan loves you

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

                     Sasuke's POV

I continued to ask naruto about what he said to annoy him but he just seems to blush and look away. After about 2 minutes like this his phone rang. "Yeah in a hour would be perfect, see you then" he said then he hung up the phone. He asked me to go home asked me to shower and get dressed. I replied with hn and went home.

                     Naruto's POV

As sasuke left to get ready I pick my cloths out and go to take a shower. I was in there for like 20 minutes daydreaming until sasuke knocks on the door. I rapped my towel around my chest and walked downstairs to open the door. Sasuke looked at me and said, "I like the new style, showing some skin looks sexy on you". I almost died I could feel my face heating up. I ran upstairs to put on my white short shorts on with my orange crop top (damn he looks better than me by a long shot) and my aqua marine necklace my mom had. I walk downstairs and sasuke's nose is bleeding. I run over, "sasu are you ok!?" I ask as I clean his face with a damp paper towel. He looks at me and then pulls me into his lap I yelp. He then kissed me I was so shocked I couldn't move. The kiss becomes heated as his hands travel down to my waist as my hand snakes around his neck. He twirls his lounge around mine causing a sound. I jumped back from the kiss panting. " D-d-d-did that sound come out of me" I ask then he pulls me closer nods his head ever so slightly and kisses me again. About 2 minutes later his hand went up my shirt making me make another one of those sounds. Then someone knocks on the door and sasuke groans in annoyance when I jumped out of his lap.

                      Sasuke's POV

Who ever it is at the door is dead me.
Naruto opens the door to reveal a boy the look oddly similar to me. He hugs MY naruto, I know I know i'm possessive as fuck but he is mine. Then naruto pulled away from the hug and looked at me causing him to look frightened. I'm pretty sure I have a scowl on my face, the other dude looked at me and smirked. Then naruto broke the silence "sasuke this sai and sai this is sasuke". Oh the bastard's name is sai. "Nice to meet you sasuke" he said trying to shake my hand. I slapped it away and spoke "Likewise".          

                      Naruto's POV
************************************
What the hell is wrong with sasu. "Sasuke this is my friend since diapers" I say trying to break the thick atmosphere (not as thick as naruto's ass)."I see" he said then sai had to be an asshole "you jealous" then sasuke chuckled "jealous of you how absurd would that be".Now both of them are mad."Do you guys wanna watch a movie" I said, they both look at me and smiled "sure" they said. Then we walked walked upstairs feeling eyes on my ass "perverts!" I yelled. They chuckled "you shouldn't of dressed like that" sasu said and sai agreed. "Next time I won't mhhp" I pouted. "No don't do that I said you took good like that" he said as I felt muscular arms rap around my waist. "Sasuke you know sai is still here right" I questioned. "What? You wanna make those pretty noises in front of him" he cooed in my ear making me blush.   "P-p-perverted b-bastard!" I yelled and pushed him away as he chuckled. Then sai came behind me and hugged me and asked "Do you guys wanna play ping-pong" then sasu's face turned burning hot red. I walked over to him rather quickly, "Are you OK sasu?" I asked with concern then touched his forehead. "Your burning up are you catching a cold!?" I yelled as he looked away "I'm fine.. i'm so glad your the way you are". Sai was on the floor laughing, "Sai we are never going to tell him this" sasu said sternly as sai was wiping off the tears from his eyes then nodded. "Tell who what?" I asked. Then a voice in my head spoke, "You don't wanna know"."Who are you?" "I'm kurama the 9-tails sealed inside of you". "W-w-what". "Just relax I'm here always so if you need anything call my name. Bye naruto i'll be asleep". I snapped back in reality realizing sasu and sai are calling me. "Yes?"I asked in a questioning manner. Sasu hugged me "Don't scare me like that again".

         Time skip to after the movie

               Author ~chan POV
...........................................................

Naruto was sleeping on sasuke's chest when Sai spoke "Bro I got to go see y'all later make sure you take care him". "Bye I will" Sasuke replied as naruto snuggles deeper into sasuke's chest.

                     Sasuke's POV

He keep moving closer to me ugh it is so hard not to touch him. My hands lay on his waist, he gets any closer I might not be able to control myself. I started to fall asleep until I heard naruto say my name. Then I open my eyes to see a blushing and sleeping naru. I almost died when he started moaning my name in his sleep. No please not right..... now I have a massive erection. Then I shook naruto  awake. "Naru wake up before I do something I will regret". Then he answers with" what do you mean sasu" and gave me a pout. "Naru i'm going to take a shower I brought some clothes" I said "OK i'm going to cook"

                   50 minutes later
                       Naru's POV

"Sasu dinner is ready!" I yelled "coming!" He yelled back. Kurama. Kurama.kurama! What kit? Kit? That's what foxes call their children. Well i'm flattered.. Anyway why was sasu so awkward when he went to go take a shower? You you you were moaning his name in your sleep... I WAS WHAT!? No I didn't. Yes you did. Um I have to say something else. What kurama? Your "sasu" kind of had a "problem" when you were moaning his name..... WHAT!?

______________________________________

Author~chan here!!! Did you like it, leave comments!

N- W-why do u make everything awkward?

Ac- Because it is funny

S- just don't argue naru

N- ok

Anyway read the top of the story and if you didn't, I will be doing a shout out to my first comment. I will also be doing another shout out to one of the authors and their book.

Until tomorrow my pretties

Love, Autho- S- pervinila

NO SASUKE   *cough* *cough*

Love Author~chan