The meeting day

Listen I don't know about the picture. I'm so serious. Extra-long chapter for extra amazing people.

                      Naruto's pov
I'm getting ready for the meeting at this time, Sasuke and I gave our kisses, departing soon after. To be honest, I don't know if it was kissing or making out. But we almost forgot about what we had to do for the day. We would be in bed all-day being friendly if you catch my drift. I really wonder how many times a day he gets hot and bothered. I can't really complain, it's great to be able to affect him in a positive way. It really has helped my self-esteem, I was told I was many horrible things that I actually started to believe it. But my friends and Sasuke helped. Sasuke broke me out of my shell and  I'm not going back in. So, anyway I'm going to the company building to set up for the meeting today. Sasuke probably doesn't know it's me, they don't know dei's and my last name. I don't know why but I've been thinking about going back to school. It's in a couple of days and I don't know if Sasuke will be able to cope with me just studying. He needs some contact in order to be productive. It could very from a peck to going all the way. But going all the way for him is going to it for a couple of hours, like five.

But he wonders why I never want to get up, Its because I can't! Anyway, I'm setting up the meeting room when someone comes in and slaps my ass, "looking, good babe". I froze at the voice... Neji. I stand up straight turn around and stare in disbelief, fuck I forgot he worked for me. " What do you want fucktard?". "Oh, you're using big boy words now, that's kind of hot. Just imagine you screaming my name along with some of those words." He spoke. "Imagine how far my size 9 foot could fit up your ass." I clap back. " I don't have time for you, our last year of high school is coming up. Oh, and I also have a man!" I growled out. You could see the scowl form on his face. "Who gave you permission to date, you slut!" He yelled.

"Who gave you permission to cheat on me and then try to rape me with your friends. I could have sent you to jail-!" I was cut off by a slap. "Don't talk to me like that! You want me to show you rape?!" As soon as he grabbed my wrist my assistant came in. "The Uchihas are here sir." She looked concerned while telling me this. "Thank you, miss, I was just about to go down there." I gave a small smile of reassurance. But she didn't leave she stood there and glared at Neji, she's waiting for me. I tugged my wrist away from Neji and walk towards the door. "Thank you for caring luna." I smiled, she nodded.

"Excuse me Mr.Hyuuga you can't be in here," I growled.  His scowl and glare found me as he left. As Luna and I made our way downstairs she spoke. "If you don't deal with him I will." She hissed, now she is in mother mode. "Please miss luna leave him alone, I'll deal with him myself. We still have to go to school for the whole year too." I pleaded. She sighed. "You better have your friends with you at all times," she replied.

"Trust me luna, my boyfriend won't let me leave his sight." I giggled. "Boyfriend! Young man, when were you going to tell me that you have a boyfriend!? The next thing you're going to tell me is that your pregnant!" She exclaimed. By the took of disbelief on her face I might have looked like a deer caught in headlights. "Your WHAT!? This boyfriend of yours is going to find the end of my shotgun!" She yells. I yelped slightly. "Please don't kill my boyfriend, he loves me and I love him," I whispered with a blush. "Mmm, so when am I going to meet this boyfriend?" She questions. "Um, soon." Very soon actually. We had finally exited the elevator and was proceeding to our destination.

Everyone saw me and gave a quick good morning. I smiled and replied the same. We made it to my secret boyfriend and his brother. I smiled at there looks of confusion. "Hello sirs, how are you doing today?" I said politely. "Hi, sir um... Why are you here?" Sasuke replied. "Well if you must know this my company." Sasuke gave me a look. Oh, I'm going to get it when I get home tonight. But I don't mind, he is turning me on. The way he looks in that oh kami. I could get pregnant just staring at him. I can taste blood, is that normal! You're biting your lip kit. Oh ok. "Um... Well, let me take you to the conference room."

Is it me or can I smell the arousal when we walked through the offices? I can feel the stares at my ass. Also, Sasuke is so close that I can feel his boner and glare. If I wasn't going to get it earlier I'm going to get it now,  knowing how tight my pants are.  Hopefully, he can take me in my office as well. Wait why am I so horny. It doesn't matter, I just hope he doesn't tie my hands up so I can't grab onto him. Ok, I need to stop. "We have made it please wait here while I talk to Mr. Uzumaki," Luna said as she dragged me out of the room.

"You have the Uchiha as a boyfriend!?" She whispers. "Um, maybe a little, how did you know?" I whispered back. " He looks like he is going kill everyone who looks at you. Not to mention he is giving that, "Why are you wearing that outside the house" look!" She yelled that last bit. "Nevermind, just know that the last look he gave you is that 'you're going to get it when we go home' one. She said. I blush and walk back into the room. "I appreciate that you waited, we were talking about important matters." "So sir what is it that you wanted to speak to me about?" "I wanted to ask for are companies to merge, to end the stupid rivalry are parents started," Itachi replies.

"At what price would that be at?" Luna asks. "For the families to be United of course, " Itachi replies. "So for the younger of the two families to be joined by marriage?" I asked. With that, I have received a nod. "What if, school is to get in the way of that." "The deadline would be 3 months after graduation? After that, it would have to happen?" Itachi questions. "That could work. So, for about 8 months they have to get to know each other." Luna agreed still glaring at Sasuke. She has been doing it since we walked through the door. They nodded their heads at each other. We all stand up to leave the room. Sasuke walks up to me, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. "You're going to get it when we get home, you're going to miss the first week of school." He whispers into my ear, and I let out a slight moan. "Yeah no, you two separate," Luna said. I blush but Sasu won't let go. "Fine, but no whispering". She growled. As we were walking Neji grabbed my hand. "What are you doing with him slut?" He questions degradingly. I can feel the heat of anger radiating off Sasuke. I rub circles into his chest. "Sasuke, calm down please, " I, whispered. "Naruto move, " he responded. "It's fine, let's go, I'm done for the day." "Naruto." He growled. "Sasuke..." I growled back. "Please leave it." I pleaded. He huffed. We starting walking when Neji called my name again. "Dude shut up!" I replied as we got in the elevator. "He can't protect you everywhere slut!" Why can't he just shut up! I saved his fucking life! Sasuke walked up to Neji, punched him in the face so hard he fell and almost hit the back of his head on the floor. "Sasuke stop! Please!" Sasuke turned around grabbed my hand and dragged me to the elevator, out the elevator to the lobby. Then we went home.

"Babe I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Neji and the company." I apologize. "Sasu, please talk to me." I pleaded. "Go upstairs." "Sasu?" "Go, I'll come up soon." I walk upstairs and curl up in a ball on my bed. A couple of minutes later Sasu comes in and pulls my legs towards him. "Are you still upset?" "Babe I was never upset at you." He responded. I pouted. "Don't do that, you aren't slick, you're going to get punishment." He whispered. "Like what?" "You're not allowed to touch me with your arms, hands or nails for 3 hours." He started. "That's not bad." "If you do touch me I add 20 more minutes." He continued. I should have shut up. But knowing him he was going to say that anyway. "That not fair! How am I going to do that with a consequence!" "You should have thought about that before you wore those tight ass pants." He said while taking off his shirt. "Strip." He said with a smirk. "Sasu, no that's too many hours!"  "Then don't grab onto me." "Sasu you're to close, SASU Ahhhhhhh~!"

Fucking asshole!