What If They Are Real?

Author's POV

Taeyeon and Jessica are best friend and they are closed since they were a kids. Taeyeon is a solo singer while Jessica is a businesswoman. They both are popular around the world. Rumors were saying they are dating and dispatch even released a lot of pictures that they were on a date. But, Taeyeon's company and Jessica already denied those rumors about them. Fans still believe they are dating and some of them can't accepted the fact that Taeyeon likes girl.

Taeyeon POV

I'm walking inside my apartment after working my butt for hours in the dance room. I just wanna lay on the bed and have a nice sleep. One more thing, i missed my girl.

We were both busy until we don't have time for each other. Those fans of mine, why can't they accept that i like girl not guys? Why they pair me with a kid? That Baekhyun? Urghh he's childish.

When i was about to walk to my room, i saw my baby were sleeping on the couch hugging herself. She look so cute just like a baby. I lay beside her then pulled her into my arms. I missed this scent so much.

"Taengoo..?" She slowly open her eyes.

"Hey princess" I give a peck on her lips.

"When did you get home?" She asked me and yawn after that.

"Just now. I miss you" I said.

"Aww i miss you more baby" She snuggle closer toward me.

"I have a day off tomorrow" I said and i saw her smile brightened.

"What a coincidence! i don't have anything to do too tomorrow" She grin like a kid.

"Great! Let's go on a date then?" She immediately nod her head.

"Taengoo.. they are keep on attacking me in my ig.." She pouted her lips.

"Let them be princess because they are not our family. They can say whatever they want and they can bash us too but know this, you are more important than them. You don't have to care about what they do just only care about me okay" I tapped her pointy nose.

"You are right" She smile then keep on yawning.

"Sleep now baby.." I kissed her forehead.

"Sing for me first" She cutely requested.

"What song do you want me to sing?" I caressed her hair.

"Umm your song uhh Gemini" She sleepily said.

I started singing my own song to her and i still remember that she said this is her favorite song in my first album. I'm glad she's my wife and i'm happy that i got a supportive woman. I heard a light snore and i know she's already sleeping. I kissed her forehead once again then follow her to the dreamland.

END