Jealousy

Jessica started to get jealous when one day Taeyeon come home with a small dog. She brought him home after witnessing the dog got beaten by a naughty kids at the park. She gave him a name and its called Zero. She always spending her free times with her new dog.

Jessica doesn't like Zero because he always got Taeyeon attention. She felt like Taeyeon doesn't love her anymore after she has a new dog. So she got a new idea as a revenge.

TaengSic apartment

Jessica invited Tiffany to have lunch together since Taeyeon were busy having fun with Zero. She brought Zero outside while leaving her girlfriend alone at home. That's why Jessica called her best friend to come and eat together.

"How are you with TaeTae?" Tiffany suddenly asked.

"I don't know.." Jessica gave out a simple answered.

"How can you don't know?" Tiffany stared at Jessica's gloomy face.

"I think she doesn't love me anymore" Jessica said.

"Why?"

"Since she brought Zero home, she always spending her time with that small dog" Jessica pout.

"Wait, wait! Are you jealous with a dog?!" Tiffany didn't believe with what she heard.

"Are you mocking me Tiff?" Jessica crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Tiffany immediately stopped laughing when she saw Jessica's sulking face. She saw a sauce near Jessica's lips so she wiped it with her thumb. The latter averted her gaze towards Tiffany.

"You are always a messy eater Jung" Tiffany let out a soft giggles.

"I'm not ~" Jessica whine like a kid.

Unfortunately someone saw the scene when Tiffany wiped a stained of sauce in Jessica's lips.

"I'M HOME!" Taeyeon yelled make the two girls startled.

"Hi TaeTae !" Tiffany wave her hand at Taeyeon while Taeyeon only gave her a fake smile.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked.

"Accompany my Jessi baby eat her lunch" Tiffany emphasized the 'baby' word.

"Jessi baby?!" Taeyeon clenched her fists.

"Why? I always called her like that right?" Tiffany smirked.

"You can't call her like that anymore okay? Only me can call her baby" Taeyeon stated.

"Don't you have a new baby?" Taeyeon raise her right eyebrow."That small dog you always gave attention" Tiffany suddenly got up from her seat and hug Jessica from behind.

The blonde girl got startled when Tiffany did that. She stopped washing the dishes.

"Let's go out baby?" Tiffany used her sweet tone.

"T-today?" Jessica stuttered.

"Yup! We can go shopping, watch movie and maybe kissing?"

"YAH!" Taeyeon immediately push Tiffany away from her girlfriend.

"What's wrong with you?" Tiffany asked with a teasing smile.

"Go now before i kill you" Taeyeon glare at Tiffany.

"I'll see you later baby!" Tiffany immediately leave the house.

Taeyeon turned around to face her girlfriend. Jessica ignored her then she continue to washing the dishes.

"Sica ah.." Taeyeon hug her girlfriend from behind.

"Hm?"

"Are you mad at me?" Taeyeon kiss her exposed shoulder and behind her ear.

"What do you expect Kim?" Jessica sternly asked.

"I'm sorry" Taeyeon cutely asked.

"Go away!" Jessica try to push Taeyeon's arms that wrapped tightly around her waist.

"No! Please i'm sorry baby" Taeyeon whispered behind her ear.

"I forgive you already.." Jessica said make Taeyeon smile happily.

"Thank you baby" Taeyeon happily said.

"Now leave me alone Kim"

Taeyeon untangled her arms from Jessica's petite waist and then she stand beside the latter watching her girlfriend washed the dishes.

"What are you looking at?"

"Looking at my beautiful girlfriend" Taeyeon smile when she saw Jessica blushing face.

Taeyeon immediately pulled the latter and engulf her with a tight hug.

"I'm sorry because i always giving my attention to Zero.."

Slowly Taeyeon closing the gaps. She kiss her girlfriend with a passionate kiss and hugging her closer.

"I'm jealous too with the way Tiffany wipe those stained near your lips and she hug you.." Taeyeon confessed.

"She's my friend. Its normal Taengoo ~"

"Its not normal because that girl likes you too" Taeyeon pout.

"I know but i'm yours ~" Jessica seductively said then ran to their room.

"You are mine!"

Taeyeon ran after her girlfriend and a moaning sound filled their room especially Jessica's loud screaming.

END