Happy Birthday, Love

Author's POV

Jessica is the prettiest girl in Seoul university. Having a lot fans here and there following her around. The girls feel envious because she got male students jaw dropping by seeing only her face. She hates their attention because she only wanted attention from someone else. She has a girlfriend but the latter is so quite, never like skin ship and not too smiley person. Jessica is the one always initiated a kiss or even skin ship.

Tomorrow is her birthday, fans started giving her gifts. But she's waiting for a certain someone to wish her a happy birthday. Too bad that person didn't come to university. She feels annoyed as she immediately leave the field to her class.

"Are you okay, Sica ah?" asked Sunny.

"I'm fine" Jessica pouted.

"Did Taeyeon do something to you?"

"No she didn't but.."

"But?"

"She didn't come to university today and didn't even wish me a early happy birthday like usual"

"Is that really important getting a wish from her?"

"It is! Her love, her time, her everything.." Jessica cry like a baby.

"Yah~ don't cry" she hug Sunny tightly.

~~~~~~~~~

The next day is finally coming. Once again she received a lot of gifts from her friends and fans. But she still looked so gloomy because of Taeyeon. No calls, no text messages like usual. She know Taeyeon is the kind person who never like skin ship, text messages or phone calls but she still dated with the latter.

"Jessica! Go to the field now!" Yuri shouted.

"Why..?" she lazily asked.

"Taeyeon got into a fight!" Yoona interrupted and she looked nervous too just like Yuri.

~~~~~~~~~

When they arrived there, there's people holding a balloons and it's 'happy birthday' written on it

When they arrived there, there's people holding a balloons and it's 'happy birthday' written on it. In the middle of the crowds, she saw her lover smiling at her while holding a big bear. This is the first time Taeyeon smile to her and being a romantic person. She will cherished this moment forever.

"Happy birthday my love" Taeyeon sweetly said as Jessica immediately ran to her and hug the latter

"Thank you so much for this" Jessica sniffed.

Everyone were cheering for them to kiss as Taeyeon already stares deeply into her girlfriend's eyes.

She finally kiss Jessica first making the birthday girl feels happy. Their friends and other students keep on cheering for them.

"Stop touching my butt" whispered Jessica between the kiss.

"You're mine baby. I can do anything" Taeyeon wink.

"Geez!" a shy Jessica hug her girlfriend.

"I'll be like from now on" Taeyeon softly said.

"Thank you"

END