Memories

The Hands

I always hold your hand whenever we went to shopping mall, workplace or wherever we went i never forget to hold your hand.

Those hands always intertwined with mine. We were really meant to be until forever and that's what i believe.

But..

Those hands also never holding mine anymore.

The Hug

Whenever you came home, you always hug me first by jumping onto me. You should be thankful that i still can catch you on time.

You always whined at me when i didn't hug you at midnight. Sometimes you will make a noise in the night until i woke up from my sleeping time just to scolds me because i didn't hug you.

You're such a baby.

The Kiss

I remember we were in my office room and you suddenly kiss me in front my secretary, Seolhyun. You even kicked her out from my office room. Such a jealous girl.

I remember the kiss we had under the mistletoes. It was a beautiful night and you looked more beautiful to me. I never forget that day ever.

The Married Life

I think i am the most happiest person because i got you to be my wife. It's not easy because there's a lot men and women likes you. I tried so hard until i can have you. I didn't regret anything at all.

So far our marriage life were better until the day i didn't expect to be like that at all.

I brought you to the hospital after you fainted in the meeting room. Yuri drove us there until we reach the hospital.

What the doctor said makes me shocked. You were diagnosed with brain tumor stage four. My world suddenly becomes dark and i fall to the ground but Yuri help me to sit on the waiting seat.

I can't believe this will happened to us at all.

Our Last Moment

All the treatments didn't went well because your body rejected everything even medicines. You were getting worst day by day.

One day, you said you want to be in the beach so i ask the doctor permission.

We went there and i carry you bridal style. This is the place where i first time meets you.

We sat on the sand and staring at the beautiful ocean. I could feel the winds on my skin. I saw you were staring at me then you rest your head on my shoulder.

"I want you to be happy even after i am gone.." you said with your weak tone.

"I'll be happy only with you" I just realizes my tears already ruining my face.

"Please.." she pleaded me.

"I will for you"

I feel her hands slowly falling down onto her lap. I know now. You were not here anymore. God have take his angel back to the heaven.

I hug her body and cried so hard.

The present

I'm here standing in front the beautiful ocean that you like.

"I will never forget you, Sooyeon ah. I'm happy now with, Tiffany.."

I can feel the winds again just like before. I know you were watching me from above.

I love you, Jung Sooyeon

"Let's go home babe" that's Tiffany my new wife.

"I'm coming honey"

Goodbye, Sooyeon..

END