You Belong With Me

Author's POV

Taeyeon was like any other popular students, having a lot of secret admires, every girls and boys following her around but too bad she got a girlfriend. Tiffany Hwang..

The most popular girl in the school because she were the leader of the theatre club

The most popular girl in the school because she were the leader of the theatre club. Taeyeon's friends never like her because of her attitude. Too arrogant and think she will forever be on top.

Taeyeon's POV

The day finally come. I'll ask her to be my prom date tonight. I bought a bouquet of roses for her cause she like it.

I went to her place and i saw her kissing with another guy.

What the heck!

I rushed to them and pull her away from him. I shoot my glared at them.

"Why were you kissing him Pany ah..?"

"It's because i like him more than you" she said as she looks at me up and down. "Oh, is the roses for me..?"

When she wants to take the bouquet from me, i throw it on the ground.

"We're over.."

I went home and sitting on the bed facing the window. I saw my classmate were study. I always notice her sitting alone at school. Never bother herself to know about popular kids at school. Her smile suddenly makes me calm.

Now she were staring at me too. She write something on the paper and show it to me.

Are you okay??

I decided to reply her with the same way she did.

I'm okay just some stupid bitch makes me angry but never mind XD

She laughs at what i've written. She look so cute tho.

Are you going to prom night later?

I saw her looking away and there's no smile anymore when i asked her like that.

I'm not going because i need to do something tonight..

I just show her a smile and pulls the curtain.

End Of Taeyeon's POV

That night students already having fun dancing with their partners and there's Taeyeon being alone with Yuri and Hyoyeon making a joke about her while Yoona and Sooyoung tried to stop the duo.

Tiffany come with her boyfriend and people started talking bad about her but she never care.

Suddenly someone walking inside looking so beautiful making every guys stares at her.

Taeyeon know that person and she happily walks to the girl. Standing in front her and she show a note she had written before coming to the prom night.

You're my partner right??

Jessica too show her note with a cute smile appeared on her lips.

Sorry for lying to you XD
I'm belong to you same as you to me

Tiffany suddenly come and interrupted them with pushing Jessica away a little.

"What are you doing?!"

"What? We're over remember besides it doesn't feel hurt at all breaking up with you, Tiffany"

Taeyeon hold Jessica's hand to the middle of the biggest room and Yuri immediately play the music so they can dance.

"You look so beautiful"

"Thank you" Jessica shyly said.

Taeyeon peck her cheeks makes Jessica blush.

END