Gone Away

Having you in my life was the best thing ever that God had sent you to me. I was a pathetic girl hoping for my family to love me but they didn't. They used me whenever getting drunk as their punching bag. Everyday, every nights i need to faced with those physically abused by them and sometimes they would groomed me in the bathroom. I don't know what i did until they treated me like this. I used to be a top student because of my grades but after what my parents did, i lost my interesting to study further.

Until you came and transferred in my school. Everyone likes you because of your kind attitude and beautiful face. You were in the same class as me and you even sat beside me. We never talked because i don't really want to befriend with everyone. I acted cold towards you but you never flinched with the way i did to you. You always mumbling your stories everyday you came and plopped down beside me. You might think i won't listened to you but i was silently listening to you. I used to not like people talking too much but i love hearing your voice. It made me feels calm.

I was still a bad girl towards you but you never left me alone. When i went to the music room, rooftop or field to take a nap, you were always there to accompanied me. I just realized that we were skipping classes and sometimes studies together too. I even got a good results in the final exam and it's all because of you. For the first time i finally smiled at you and i even hug you so tight.

Being around you making me feel happy and peace. I slowly talking and opened up to you more about my problems. Sometimes you would invited me to sleepover at your house. I was really forgetting everything whenever i was with you. You always made me smile and laughing because of your not funny jokes. I realized that i already loving you since this heart couldn't stop beating so fast for you. I feel those warm feelings whenever you hugged me or kissing me on the cheeks.

After graduated and getting a good job, i finally moved out from my parent's house. I don't want to stay with them anymore cause i know i was a independent person. I love my job as a music teacher in the university where i studied before. The students were nice to me and i got a lot of love letters from them making you jealous. Whenever i went home, you made me had dinner first after taking a bath then we went to the living room to watched a movie together. You would asked me about the letters and i laugh so hard making you slightly hit me on the chest. You were so cute whenever you got jealous.

My life becoming more stable every years working hard then i finally proposed to you. Surprisingly you accepted me even your parents did too. We got married when we reached twenty five years old. Well i married a girl i love before thirty so i'm proud of that. We were living in a happy life and one day you fainted making me panic. So i brought you to the hospital. After a checked up the doctor finally reveal your diseased. You were diagnosed with a brain tumor stage four. I was so shocked. Why??

After you learned about your diseased, you hugged me tightly and hiding your face in the crook of my neck. I was listening to your crying voice. Even me couldn't stop crying. Holding you tightly and singing for you and it succeed making you fell asleep. I was staring at your face and you looked so pale.

Everyday i brought you to the hospital for a treatments. Sometimes when i was busy i would asked help from your parent and sister to take care of you. They did helped me with a pure heart. I really love your family. They assured me that you'll be alright and i tried to believe it.

Until the day comes. You need to do the operation but both of us were so scared especially me. I don't know if you will be alive or not after this because according to what the doctor said, you have only a 50/50 percent chance to survived in this critical situation. We kissed for the last time before you went inside the operation room with the nurses and doctor. You waves your hand with a weak smile appeared on your lips. I was watching you until you disappeared.

For six hours we were waiting for the result and finally the doctor walked out from the operation room. He was looking at your parent and me while shaking his head to the left and right. I rushed inside and push the nurses away to hug your dead body on the bed. I was crying while calling for you to wake up. I couldn't believe you were no longer here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small figure were laying on the wet ground while caressing the headstone. She was crying and her face looking so pale.

"Take me with you, Sica ah.."

She inhaled so deep then let out a last breath. Finally she was gone too following her wife.

END