A Simple Love Story [Final]

Day by day they're becoming more closer than before. Taeyeon always come to school too early in the morning as she brought a breakfast that she made for Jessica. They will eat together at the rooftop. They did it everyday. Sometimes Taeyeon will followed the nerd girl everywhere if she don't have any practices with her team. She know that she already falling in love with the nerd girl.

She had dated with a girls and boys but all of them never wanted her. They just wanted to be with her because she is rich. They wanted to used her popularity. 

Jessica is different for her. She love her personality. She love the way Jessica being so kind towards her. The nerd girl always coming to her class during recess time and they will go to the rooftop together. Sometimes they will go home together since Taeyeon's father give his permission to use the car. Sometimes Jessica love giving a small gifts like a book or flower to her. They will sometimes spend their Saturday or Sunday sleeping over at each other's house.

Their friends noticed their strange behavior too. Sometimes whenever Taeyeon or Jessica opened their mouth to talk, both of them will mentioned each other's names. When they go shopping,  both of them will buy a gifts for each other and they will order the same food.

*

*

"Why are you calling us to come here?" Sooyoung asked as she admired Sunny's beauty.

"I call you guys because i want to make Taeyeon and Jessica be together now" Sunny said.

"So you know they're having interest on each other too?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I've noticed it" Sunny said.

"What's the plan?" Seohyun asked.

"We will ask Baekhyun to help us"

"What? Why that guy?" Yuri asked.

"I just want to make Jessica jealous so maybe she will confess her feeling?" Sunny said.

"Why must Jessica unnie confess first? Taeyeon can do it too" Yoona said.

"Be quiet Yoong" Tiffany pinch the latter's cheek made Yoona whining like a kid. "I like your idea Bunny"

"I like it too" Sooyoung grinned.

Sunny only stared at the tallest girl without smiling at her.

*

*

Their plans have started. Baekhyun always interrupted the two girls moment and ask Taeyeon to teach him mathematics subject. Jessica really hate the cute guy so much. He always the one accompanying Taeyeon during recess time. No more eating together at the rooftop. He always at the field accompanying Taeyeon practice. Until now Jessica didn't have a chance to talk with the girl.

*

*

She go to the field to meet with Taeyeon but she saw the unexpected scene. Baekhyun wiped off the sweat of Taeyeon and fix the latter's hair. Jessica feel so jealous as she rushed towards them. She immediately punch the guy and pulled Taeyeon closer to her.

"It's really hurt~" Baekhyun whined.

"Why are you always with her? Do you like her?!" 

"Maybe..?" Baekhyun smirk.

Jessica wanted to punch him again but she stopped from doing it because Taeyeon is hugging her.

"Please stop.." Taeyeon beg. "We're only just a friend. He asked me to teach him mathematics that's why i'm always with him. Please don't hurt him again and i don't want you to hurt yourself too"

"I'm sorry Baekhyun.." Jessica said.

"It's okay Jess"

Baekhyun quickly leave them as he rushed to find his cousin, Sunny. He wanted the latter to pay him now.

*

*

They're sitting side by side on the bench at the field. Jessica seem can't never let go of Taeyeon as she keep holding the latter's hand.

"Can i talk first?" Taeyeon asked and Jessica nodded. "Do you know that i always follow you around before we totally know each other?" the nerd girl nodded again. "I feel attracted towards you that's why i always follow you around. I like you since that day. I don't know how to describe it by words but i really love you" she looked at their intertwined hands.

"I feel the same too but at that time my ego are so big. I feel electricity through my veins when our hands touched that day. I know you're following me because i saw it and some students told me about it. At first i thought you wanted to bully me just like a queenka in the movies i've watched" Taeyeon pouted made Jessica chuckled. "Honestly i am secretly watching you practice with your friends" Taeyeon look so shocked. "You look so hot and pretty even you are sweating a lot" Jessica bluntly said made Taeyeon blush. "I feel weird when you say you like me cause you're the famous girl of our school and falling in love with a nerd girl like me..?"

"It's my choice. I want you so what's wrong with it? A nerd or not you are already making me falling in love with you so deep" Taeyeon shyly said.

They're staring at each other now. The two girls are blushing as they move closer.

"I don't know how far we will go but i just want to follow the flow. Will you be my girlfriend?" Jessica asked.

Taeyeon didn't say anything cause she really wanted this to happen as she hug the nerd girl. From a far there's their friends watching them kissing.

"I know this will gonna be success" Sunny said and the girls agreed with her as Sooyoung keep hugging her girlfried, Sunny.

"I want you to find me a girlfriend too" Hyoyeon said.

"There's only me and Seohyun now" Yoona jokingly said making them laugh.

END

*I want to apologize to one of my reader for being late publishing the request. I hope you like it cause i feel it is not good enough*