Its All Lie (Genderbender)

The story started with Taeyeon promised to make Jessica as his wife. But its promise to make be broken..

Taeyeon is a famous solo singer in Korea. He's handsome, tall and no one can denied that he's so good in singing. His skills are on another level.

Jessica Jung is an ordinary woman who worked in Coridel entertainment as a manager for a rookie group and its called Playback. She's beautiful and has a face looks like doll especially barbie. She has a package to be an idol.

They both were introduced by their friends at Irene's birthday party. From that day, they started to hang out together like a couple until one day Taeyeon asked Jessica to be his girlfriend and she said yes.

14 February 2014

Taeyeon met with Jessica at the park. He wanted to say something important towards the girl.

Jessica came with a smile appeared on her lips after seeing her boyfriend. She ran towards him and engulfed the tall guy with a tight hug. She could smell her manly scent.

"Sooyeon ah.." Taeyeon slowly pushed the girl away a bit from him.

"What do you want to say Taengoo?" Jessica raised her head up to stare at her boyfriend's face.

"Let's break up.." Taeyeon finally said.

"W-why?" Jessica immediately asked.

"I want us to end everything between us. I don't love you anymore" Taeyeon said.

"Do you have someone else..?" Jessica tried to hold her tears from falling on to her cheeks.

"Yes i have. She's an idol too"

Jessica stay mute for awhile make Taeyeon felt guilty more because he hurt the girl.

"You are such a jerk. The promise you make? The kiss that you gave? Its all lie huh? You said you wanted to get married with me but.." Jessica didn't finish what she wanted to said as she start to cried.

"I'm sorry.." Taeyeon said.

"Who is she?" Jessica managed to ask.

"Its Seolhyun.." Taeyeon answered.

"I wish you happiness.." Jessica said with a weak tone as she turned around and started to walk away from her ex boyfriend.

Taeyeon watch the latter leaving until her figure disappeared in front of his eyes. He never saw Jessica cried like that because his ex girlfriend never show it to him before. He felt shocked and he doesn't know Jessica is a fragile woman too.

One week later

Dispatch: Korean famous solo singer, Kim Taeyeon released a statement that he will get married with AOA's Seolhyun this November 17 after his tour end. Taeyeon too said that his girlfriend already pregnant for three weeks now and he is so happy with his life.

Jessica immediately turned off the television and then she close her tired eyes. She started to cry again.

"I hate you.." She mumbled.

On the other side, Taeyeon still thinking about the blonde woman and to be honest he missed his ex girlfriend. He is so ashamed with what he did towards Jessica and he could only wish that Jessica will meet with a better guy than him.

END