Only Mine

Kim Taeyeon the leader of Girls Generation becoming a hot topic around the world after her aggressive fans revealing her pictures with a girl in Hawaii. They also posted in media social about Taeyeon marriage life with a non celebrity girl. Her loyal fans already know that she swing the other way and they didn't even mind at all about it. They only wanted for Taeyeon to be happy.

*

*

Breaking news: Kim Taeyeon the leader of Girls Generation having a wedding ceremony in Hawaii one year ago with a non celebrity girl. They only invited their friends and families...

Taeyeon immediately turning off the TV as she heavily sigh. She wanted to curse her aggressive fans so much.

"Why are they revealing about this though?' Taeyeon thought.

"Yah, what's wrong with your fans?" the other girl walking to her.

"What are they doing this time?" Taeyeon pretending to be innocent.

"Why are they reveal about our marriage?"

"Don't you want our relationship to be known by everyone?" Taeyeon pouted.

"Of course i want but i'm just scare.." Jessica bite her lower lip.

"Why??" Taeyeon pull the latter to sit on her lap.

"What if your fans will kill me?"

"Well i'm their idol and definitely they will find you" the singer teased her wife.

"You're not helping at all Kim" Jessica hit the latter's on her head but not that hard.

"The only thing i can help you is making you feel good ~"

Jessica blush as she quickly avoided her wife's stared. Taeyeon happily grin cause she really love teasing and making her wife blushing like this.

"They won't kill you cause they like you too now" Taeyeon wink.

She started kissing her wife's neck as Jessica immediately tilting her head to the other side. Jessica softly moan when Taeyeon sucking on her neck skin and licking it.

"I should be the one protecting myself from your fans cause i took you away from them.." Taeyeon whispered making the girl on her lap shivered.

Jessica is the famous CEO and everyone know her too. For the latter she is not that popular because she never read a news about herself in newspaper or television. She never know that she is so famous just like a celebrity and sometimes Taeyeon will get jealous too whenever the fans saying her wife is very sexy.

"I'm married to Kim Taeyeon and i am only for you baby" Jessica said.

Taeyeon slipped her hand inside Jessica's shorts and massage her wife bottom making Jessica gasp in excited cause she already wet down there.

"That's the reason why i feel like i to touch you more dear" Taeyeon seductively said.

"Do me until i can't walk tomorrow Kim"

"I will princess"

END