A Kiss Will Make Her Feel Better

They went out for a date but Taeyeon make something until Jessica decides to ignore her present but Taeyeon didn't even know what she did

They went out for a date but Taeyeon make something until Jessica decides to ignore her present but Taeyeon didn't even know what she did. And it's not her fault at all.

Flashback

Taeyeon and Jessica were having fun with other friends dancing in the beach. It's really a beautiful night.

They were having a party after graduated from university. Jessica sat on the sand after tiring herself dances with Hyoyeon and Yoona. Her eyes searching for a certain someone.

She saw her girlfriend taking pictures and hugging them. She know they were her girlfriend's friends but she can't help herself to get very jealous every time Taeyeon spends her time with her friends. She know she shouldn't be like this. It's wrong.

It's getting worse when she scroll Taeyeon's Instagram account...

Taeyeon_ss: with my pretty sis having lunch together ❤

Comments:

Yulyulk: aww you guys look so cute !
Yoongie: @jessica.syj unnie please see this 😂
Hyoraengi: is this your new gf buddy??
Xolovestephi: are you cheating??!

Those comments were terrible for her. She know their friends only wanted to tease her and Taeyeon.

Taeyeon_ss: going to concert with my baby lil sis 😘

Comments:

Hyoraengi: @jessica.syj I think she's cheating on you
Yulyulk: why ?? Oh another girl? My Sicachu will get mad bro 😂
Seobby: I pray for your life Tae unnie
Xolovestephi: @Seobby it seems you're praying for her death maknae

Logging out from her account then she almost got a heart attack when she saw Taeyeon's face getting closer to her. The latter kissed her on her forehead.

"Let's go baby"

She ignore her and walk by herself to the hotel.

End Of Flashback

They were in the hotel room now watching a movie together but Jessica still ignore the latter. Taeyeon stares at her girlfriend while furrowed her eyebrows.

"What did i do Sica ah..?"

"You did nothing"

"But you're ignoring me a lot today" a sighs escaping from Taeyeon's mouth.

Jessica decides to stay silent.  Taeyeon being a patient girlfriend, she move herself behind Jessica and pull the girl to lay down on the bed, she use her legs to be a pillow for Jessica's head. They were staring at each other now.

"I'm sorry .."

"Why? Please tell me.."

"I hate myself so much. I shouldn't be jealous at you when you were having fun with your friends. I feel like i'm not good enough for you. Why don't you find another gi---"

Taeyeon kissed her girlfriend to stop her from talking besides she miss Jessica too. It feel so miserable when her girlfriend ignored her even it's only one day.

She deepen the kiss when she feel a responds from the latter.

"I don't need other girls to make me happy, i only need you in my life. Only you can complete me. I don't care about your jealousy issue because i like it. You don't have to hate yourself for being like this. I love you just the way you are"

"T..thank you" said a flustered Jessica.

"Maybe we should continue this kiss to another step..?" Taeyeon smirks.

"No! I'm still mad at you!"

"Whyyyy?"

They were having a pillow fight until both were tired and breathless. Soon being like a cat, snuggle closer to Taeyeon and Jessica fell asleep on top of her girlfriend.

"I love you Jung" kissing Jessica's head then she too follow the latter to the dreamland.

END