Goodbye

Jessica Jung used to be a cheerful woman and she is a talkative person too. She used to care a lot of people feelings before her. She got a cute girlfriend and they live in a happy life until..

Kim Taeyeon is a cute woman and she still a university student meanwhile Jessica is already working as a CEO in her own company. She is happy with Jessica until..

Tiffany Hwang a transferred student from America and she like Taeyeon too. She know that the petite woman has a girlfriend but she still make a move until them..

Seoul International University

Jessica came to fetched her girlfriend like usual. She wait for Taeyeon outside from the university.

She's about to call her girlfriend's name but she close her mouth immediately when she saw her girlfriend kiss another girl. That girl look more beautiful than her and young too.

"What i just witness..?" She asked herself after she got inside her car and then immediately leave without waiting for her girlfriend.

TaengSic apartment

Taeyeon just got home from hanging out with Tiffany. She walked pass by the living room but stop her tracks when she saw Jessica sleeping on the couch.

She stare at her tired girlfriend's face and caress it. Jessica stirred when she felt something on her face so she slowly open her eyes.

"Taengoo..?"

"I'm back now Sica" Taeyeon said.

"Welcome back" She said without looking at her girlfriend and then she leave a confused Taeyeon in the living room alone.

"Are you okay Sica?" Taeyeon immediately follow her girlfriend.

"I'm just tired.." Jessica answered as she laid on the bed.

"Ohh.." Taeyeon look at her already sleeping girlfriend.

'What did i do..?' Taeyeon thought.

In the next morning

Taeyeon wake up without Jessica beside her. She felt weird with Jessica's behavior now. That woman never left her alone in the morning. She is the one who will sent Taeyeon to university but today she's gone.

Blanc & Eclare

Jessica stare at her picture with Taeyeon in her phone. She didn't notice her secretary is already inside the room staring at her.

"What's wrong unnie?" Seohyun worriedly asked make the blonde woman startled a bit.

"Its nothing Seohyun ah.." Jessica smile at her secretary.

"Its lunch time now unnie" Seohyun asked.

"Let's go eat at Bake & Flake cafe?" Jessica suggested and Seohyun only nod her head.

Bake & Flake cafe

Jessica and Seohyun enjoyed their lunch together while talking about random things aside from work.

Jessica's eyes move to the two customers that just came. She know very well those two girls. She watch how lovely Taeyeon become towards the latter. How her girlfriend can be sweet towards the latter.

"Unnie.." Seohyun touch her hand.

"Y-yes?" Jessica immediately looking at her secretary.

"Are you alright..?" Seohyun asked.

"I am all right.. Let's go Seohyun ah"

Taeyeon and Tiffany walk in the same way when Jessica wanted to leave the cafe. Their eyes met.

"S-sica.." Taeyeon stuttered while Jessica only showing her fainted smile.

"Come on unnie!" Seohyun glared at Taeyeon as she drag the blonde woman out from the cafe.

Taeyeon leave Tiffany as she immediately ran towards her girlfriend.

"Sica wait! Let me explain!" Taeyeon tried to talk with her girlfriend.

"Go away Tae unnie!" While Seohyun tried to protect Jessica.

"Its okay Seohyun. Wait me in the car okay?" Jessica show her assured smile to Seohyun.

"Okay.." Seohyun leave them to talk.

"I'm sorry Sica ah"

"I know about her and you. Why don't you tell me before..?" Jessica wipe her tears.

"I-i.."

"I think we should stop our relationship now. I know you love her more. She gave you love, she got times for you while me always busy with work. I know you fell out of love for me since months ago. I don't see spark in your eyes whenever i stare into it.." Jessica sadly smile.

"But i love you two!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"No! Our hearts cannot love two person Taeyeon ah. You must chose one of them although it will hurt another person.."

"Sica ah.." Taeyeon tried to hold Jessica's hands.

Jessica smile at Taeyeon and then she immediately ran towards Seohyun. The tall girl wrapped her arms around Jessica's small body.

"Shh stop crying unnie.." Seohyun kiss the top of her head.

Taeyeon couldn't move her body and every passerby are staring at her weirdly.

That's the end for their love life..

END