Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Who would ever think that we'll be going to ambush an illegal warehouse with our glamorous outfits? Or should I say that we're almost naked?

We didn't even bother to notice the mosquito bites, the cold breeze and the sharp edge of the grasses scratching our legs as we walked confidently in the middle of the darkness with just the lights coming from the glitters of our dresses.

Who would ever think that I'll be having a tandem with this woman who considered me as her greatest enemy?

Who would think that after another seductive mission, we'll be having another one? A wilder and hotter one.

And who would ever think that between the darkness of the woods, there are two women armored with deathly guns. Ready to fight.

Nagtataka na ako kung bakit diretso lamang ang paglalakad namin ni Savannah, saan kami dadaan? I don't even have the idea about our track. But she told some important details.

The warehouse is located in the middle of a forest and all we have to do is to surprise them, she told me that she have already conducted a research about the warehouse. There are few men inside, they have guns but not skilled enough. Our next target is a woman, the only woman inside the warehouse. She's responsible for the quality control of their illegal products.

They are producing ecstasy drugs and they are not just supplying here inside the country, they also have regular transaction with various countries from all over the globe.

Sinabi sa akin ni Savannah na mahina ang sekyuridad sa warehouse na pupuntahan namin dahil lagay na ang loob ng namamahala dito na walang alagad ng batas ang makakatunton sa kanila.

They've been operating for almost ten years and not being caught. Halos magulat rin ako nang sabihin ito sa akin ni Savannah. They are too good at hiding and I can't help but to admire Savannah for discovering them so easily.

"What's the plan?"

"To tell you frankly, I don't have any plans at all but once that you saw an enemy shoot faster. Unahan ang dapat unahan. We can finish them and get the jewel afterwards. Huwag na natin hintayin ang paglipat nila dahil mas hihigpit na ang sekyuridad sa sandaling umalis na sila rito."

"What? They are planning to leave?"

"Yes? Ito ang nakuha kong impormasyon. Maybe they found another place to have their transactions." Kibit balikat na sabi nito.

Patuloy lang kami sa paglalakad, buong akala ko ay talaga sa harapan kami makakarating pero saglit na binuhay ni Savannah ang flashlight.

We're actually at the back of the warehouse, agad sumagi sa mga mata ko ang ilang itim na container na tinamaan ng ilaw.

"What are those?" she lauged lightly.

"Actually I have plans," umawang ang bibig ko sa sinabi nito. Hindi ko na alam kung kailan ako maniniwala sa kanya.

"I thought—"

"Bakit ako susugod sa laban na kailangan ko pang mangapa? Hummingbird, sa ibang klase ako ng dilim nangangapa. And not with my missions. Come on, help me with this."

Lumapit ako sa container kasabay niya, agad kong naamoy ang gasolina.

"We will burn them alive," suminghap ako sa sinabi niya.

"Papaano ang babaeng kailangan natin?"

"That's it, there is no other way but the front door. Sila na mismo ang lalabas sa mismong harapan natin. We can't enter the warehouse, it's too risky but when we're outside and they can't spot our location. Tayo lang ang magkakaroon ng mata."