~ The Story pt.1 ~

"You must hide. Hide somewhere safe and stay there. I will come back to find you. I will. Now go!" Her brother had told her urgently.

Their father was starting a war, no more of an apocalypse. He planned to kill everyone. The whole entire planet. Including his children and wife. Laran,
his wife was the first to die. A sword directly to the heart while the poor women was in deep slumber. Poor Calypso was the one to find her mother, her lifeless body on her bleeding bed. The child could do nothing but stare at her mother.

"I can't get it out of my head." She whispered to her older brother starring at the floor. He sighs.

"It's ok Cal, just hide..go no-.." He was cut off by the one and only father.

"Just what do you think you're doing?!" He boomed. Carter pulled Calypso behind him.

"Father..please don't hurt her. Please..just let us go..or at least let her go." He says softly. Calypso let small tears shallow down her cheeks. Hades, the father, slowly approached the both of them.

"My dear children...you must understand why I am doing this. I don't want to, but I need to." He slurred. He had been drinking a lot. At that moment Carter slightly pushed Calypso and she started running while crying. She left her brother behind, her mother died, and her father will soon come to kill her too. She had found a small trap under the library she always went to with her brother and hid there. She cried and sobbed, more than she ever did in her entire life.

"Father you cannot..please do not hurt her. Hurt me..Calypso is barely ten years old, father.." he pleaded. Hades laughed.

"You do not understand, do you? Calypso has to die. For the sake of the galaxy's existence. She is child of the two most powerful gods on this planet. I, god of the underworld and Dorvina, goddess of the dead. Your mother was not Calypso's. Poor women had to pay for the child's mistakes.." he said softly, shaking his head. "Because She is gone I must destroy population..you do not understand the gravity of this situation,  son. She was to never be born."
Carter stood there in complete shock. Her sister was not her sister. Calypso was more powerful than himself. Although he loved her with all of his heart and soul, he had profound jealousy of the powers she beheld.

Together he and Hades went to every house, every appartement, residence, any place that had life and killed everyone they could find. They showed no mercy and left no one alive. Both trying to find the child. But neither of them were able to find her. They thought of every place she could be except the library.
Calypso heard screams, yells, cries of agony and pain. She tightly covered her ears and silently sobbed in the small comportement under the public library.  She held her eyes firmly, but no matter the efforts she made, she still heard those screams, cries and yells.

"Father, I cannot find any sign of living, everything is now dead and still no sign of Calypso." He said. Calypso could hear her. She uncovered her ears. She was happy, her brother had come back for her just like he had said. Her father had finally come to his senses and had come to apologize. At least she hoped. She was wrong, though.

"Promise me, son.." started Hades while putting a hand on the young boys shoulder. "For I am badly hurt..if you ever do find her..kill her.." And with that, the god of the underworld breathed his last breath and turned to ashes. Carter did not even shed a tear. Calypso debating on whether she should reveal herself or not. She keeps herself hidden. A sudden stuck of lightning is heard and then complete silence leaves her terrified.
She took a deep breath and opened the steel trap door, only to find nobody there. Only burning buildings and deserted streets.

She took in a breath and instantly coughed. The smell of burning bodies made her stomach turn in all ways and she turned around releasing her stomach fluids to the ground. She cried. She cried so much her eyes swelled and turned red. She was angry, yet she was sad. She felt so many emotions. The sky became darker and clouds took over the sky. It suddenly started to rain harshly. Rain everywhere but the spot Calypso was standing at. She stared intensely at the building wall in front of her.
The young girl let herself sit on the hot ground. She could somehow control the water for herself not to get wet.

About three hours passed and she still sat there. She had made the rain stop about an hour ago, but the sky was still darker than ever. She was only ten years of age and she had lost everyone she loved. Her brother turned against her over jealousy and her father just wanted to kill her for the simple reason that she was to never be born. An accident. Another thunder crash and her brother was suddenly in front of her. She quickly stood up and shed once again a tear.
"Brother...please do not hurt me..I..I would never hurt you or anyone else..please.." she pleaded. He chuckled.

"I promised father I would. You are not to walk the face of any planet!" He said approaching her. While in the cave, Calypso has found a knife which she hid behind her back. "I must kill you, Cal. I am sorry." He says. He seemed to be seriously apologetical. Calypso almost, just almost fell for it. She looked up at her brother. He towered over her and charged at her. She flinched but he never made it over to her. She looked up and she had somehow made him not move. She was full of rage and went up to him.

"You lies to me, Carter.." she says in tears. She couldn't hold him down anymore he continued to charge at her but she plunged the knife into his abdomen. He fell to the ground and she continued to stab him, getting blood all over herself, her handmade dress by her mother, her face, everywhere. She was only defending herself. She was scared. She dropped the knife and backed away hugging her knees and cried, once again.
She heard movement and looked up seeing a man, he had long black hair and was dressed all in green and black. He came slowly to her. She must look completely insane with blood all over here.

"Please don't hurt me.." she whispered tearing up while looking up at him. He was about to kill her. He was ready in position. Calypso flinched and heard a booming voice.

"Loki! Do not touch the child, let her be!" The voice yelled. A man with blond hair, a red cape and a hammer came and squat down near her. "Hello there, little one..are you ok..? Do not worry we will not hurt you." He says softly to her, putting his big hammer down. She stands up and wraps her arms tightly around and cries for one of the last times. "Hold on tight, little one.." he whispers while picking up his hammer and looking at Loki. A sudden sound of thunder was heard once again and the light was too bright for the young girl to keep her eyes open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! I am officially back from my hiatus. I was gone for a while. A lot has happened and I just needed a break BUT IM BACK BITCHES!! Anyway hope you liked my first chapter of this soon to be amazing (not to brag😂😂) story!
Like.Comment.Vote
Love youzzzz