~Chapter 12 - Who the hell is this?~

Loki has been in the glass chamber for a few days now. Every night Calypso went up and spent about an hour talking to him, just like they used to when they were kids.

Talked about everything and anything. How they felt, what they did, well what she did. She would sometimes bring him a new book to add to his small collection. They gave him the minimum. A bed, a toilet and shower and a small library. He obviously wanted to get out, and Calypso wanted him out of there as well, but the avengers didn't trust him whatsoever.

"So, how have you been?" Calypso asks her brother. He lets out a small laugh, like just a loud breathe. He shrugs as he sits next to her, the glass wall being the only thing that separates them.

"Same as usual. I actually read the book you suggested. The character's development during the whole novel is amazing. The way the author was able to make him transform so drastically is amazing." He says looking at her. His eyes were sparkling. A green she's never remembered seeing in his eyes. A spark that only she could emerge from him. A happiness he only felt when speaking with his sister. One he hadn't felt in a long while.

For a moment, just a moment, she forgets he's in this glass box. She forgets all the crimes he's committed, all the people he killed. For the slightest of moments she forgets everything, as if they were back in Asgard, back as children. But as quickly as that came it went, reality settles in and she remembers everything. Her smile fades as she reverts her gaze from him to her hands and up to her wrists. Loki notices and places his right hand against the glass, it slightly iced up. His powers emerged when he felt certain emotions. The young girl looks up.

"Don't lose control.." She says softly to him as she places her hand against the glass, on his hand. He closes his eyes and takes in a deep breath. She closes her eyes as well, remembering the time she touched Bucky's arm and felt his emotions, his memories. She concentrates, trying to feel him, trying to forget about the glass. Loki opens his eyes.

"If you want me to tell you how I feel, you could've just asked." He says as he removes him hand. She gives him a confused look.

"How'd you.." She starts but then notices her hand, glowing green. She unglues her hand from the cold glass and the light immediately fades away from her hand. She looks at him. "I'm sorry..nobody likes to have their minds read." She says as she pulls her hand to her lap. Loki frowns slightly.

"I don't mind it, just don't make it to obvious next time." He says smiling. Calypso laughs. "I must ask." He starts as he sits up. She nods. "Elora..was she the creation of hydra? Or was she the little girl I saw that night on Moondoor?" He asks hesitantly. She takes a deep breath.

"I..I don't know. I don't remember her from that night, but I do remember that hydra brought her out. I don't think they created her, but they had a part in it." She says. He nods. The elevator doors ding and Steve comes out.

"Calypso?" He calls out. She looks behind her and sees him.

"Yes?" She answers. Steve walks over to her and Loki. He nods to him.

"I think you should come downstairs, some of us want to talk to you." He says placing a comforting hand on her right shoulder. She looks up, then looks at Loki.

"Go." He says smiling and returning to his bed, a book in hand. She smiles slightly and turns to leave with Steve.

"What's wrong?" She asks. He looks at her.

"Why would there be something wrong?" He answers her question with another one. She shakes her head and simply waits until they arrive amongst all of the other avengers. As she arrives there, the silence hits both her and Steve like a brick wall. Now Calypso was nervous. Did she do something wrong? Were they going to accuse her again. She scans the room, in search for Bucky. But he isn't there. Instead there's an unfamiliar face. Someone she has never seen in the tower before. She gives him a stern look.

"Where's Bucky? And who's this?" She asks, making her question loud enough for everyone but it directed to Steve. He was about to answer the question when Natasha interrupted him.

"Have a seat, Cal." She says. She looks around. They haven't talked much since the incident. She hesitated but sits. "This is Dr. Lopez, a psychiatrist." She says. Calypso eyes widen slightly as her head turns to Steve, who gives her an apologetical look. She feels that he didn't want thin for her, that he was forced to agree. She looks back at this Lopez guy who gives her a soft smile.

"I don't want to hurt you, but to help you." He says as he stands up, this makes Calypso stand as well. Everyone looks around, ready to do whatever it is that was possible. Steve stands and puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't make this harder than it already is.." he says softly. She looks at him and slowly sits back down.

"Why are you here? I don't need you." She says to the doctor. He smiles.

"It's funny, every patient that needs me says the exact same thing. 'I don't need you.'" He says as he sits next to Calypso. "Elora Oshan" he says. Calypso eyes widen as she feels her heart pick up. She stands up once more, but scared this time, intimated. She takes a few shaky steps back.

"How the hell do you know?!" She asks as she looks around. Natasha stands up.

"We needed to know what happened that night, when you stormed away with Bucky. He wouldn't say a word, not even to Steve. A little research never hurt anyone." She answers. At that moment Bucky walks into the room, completely oblivious to what was happening. He sees Calypso's worried expression and he walks to her, softly putting both of his arms on each of her shoulders.

"Elora Oshan." The doctor repeats. Bucky's hands tightly slightly and removes his metal arm from her should, as he takes a deep breath.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She lies as she softly grabs Bucky's metal hand with hers. She was scared, scared they would do the same thing they did to Loki, to her. That they would return her to Hydra, or worse torture her for information from them.

So she stood there, with Bucky holding her so she wouldn't break even more than how broken she already was.

———————————————————————
Hey loves, ok so I'll be updating every Saturday like I said before. Now last Saturday I didnt feel the chapter was ready so yeah..sorry but here you are as promised. :)
Vote.Comment.Enjoy.
Love youzzzz