~Chapter 13 - Back Again~

She stood there, confused, betrayed. She felt as if everyone around was just betraying her. As if that was the only thing they knew to do. Calypso held Bucky's human hand, as he removed his metal one, scared he would hurt her.

"You're running away from the truth, Calypso. You need to face it. Accept it." This so said doctor answers. Calypso keeps a stern look and narrows her eyes. "You're afraid of her, scared that she'll hurt the ones you love. You don't know how to control her. That's what I'm here for." He continues. Calypso feels her heart beat pick up as she squeezes Bucky's hand slightly more. Her eyes start reverting into the blue colour. The one Elora has.

"You don't know anything about me." Elora growls as she is about to let go of Bucky. He grips her slightly more tightly.

"Calypso..breathe I'm here you're ok.." he whispers, so only she could hear him. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath as Calypso comes back.

"I don't need your help. I've been perfectly fine I don't see why I would all of a sudden need you." She says.

"Do you want to wake up one night and then subconsciously hurt Bucky. Elora comes out from a nightmare and she hurts him or even worse hurts Loki. You want that?" He asks. She looks down. He may have a point here.

"Calypso all we want is to help you. With whatever it is. Ever since that night with the intern you've never been the same." Natasha answers. Calypso ignores her. Natasha sighs as she gives a look to Steve. He approached her and lays a hand on her shoulder.

"Just give it a shot, if it really doesn't help, just let it go." He says as he gives her a comforting smile. She sighs.

"Fine." She says, still not convinced this will help anything whatsoever. "But we do this the way I want, if not you're gone." She says as she looks sternly at the doctor. He gives her a nod and smiles in a satisfied manner. She sighs as she turns and looks back at Bucky.

"How about we start now?" The doctor asks. Calypso stops in her tracks and turns around once more. She never liked shrinks. She thought that they just liked hearing people's problems but never liked helping them. They just care about their money.

"Why?" She asks. She wasn't in the mood to really speak about anything, and especially not to this Lopez guy. She had a bad feeling about him. She felt that he wasn't who he said he was.

"You seem like you have something on your mind. Let's go to my office." Calypso scoffs. He already has an office in the tower, so he could could watch her every move, make sure she's still under control. She shakes her head as she walks behind him, letting go of Bucky's hand. She goes up two flights of stairs and arrives on a floor she's never been on before. It's pretty quiet and there's only another door that leads into a giant room with library walls and two couches. The real shrink office really. She looks at him, as if asking what she should do. "Have a seat." She hesitates but takes a seat. She's nervous. A feeling she hasn't felt in a while. The shrink looks at her as if waiting for her to say something. She stares at her hands.

"I've never done this before..I don't really know what to say." She says as she laughs nervously. Her angry feeling completely vanishing leaving place for her shyness. Dr. Lopez smiles and scribbles a note on his notebook.

"I should maybe start by properly introducing myself, my names is Leonardo Lopez." He smiles extending his hand. Calypso looks at his hand. She hesitates and shakes it.

"Calypso Crawn..but you already know that." She mumbles. He nods.

"Tell me a little bit about yourself. What do you like? What's your favourite food? All those things." He smiles as he reads his notebook. She sighs.

"Umm..I like reading, writing. All that good stuff. Art.." she mumbles as she stares as her hands. She secretly wishes that Bucky was here. He always knew exactly how she felt somehow. He nods as he writes it down. "Is it really necessary for you to write down everything I say?" She asks confused. He smiles as he looks up.

"If I think it'll help your psychological growth, then yes." He smiles. She nods and looks back down. "Calypso..how did you end up here? With the avengers?" He asks. She sighs. Memories from hydra isn't exactly something she wants to think about. Especially after all the things that had happened in the past with Enora and the intern.

"I was captured by hydra and they saved me...as cheesy as that sounds." She says trying to give a little detail as possible. He nods and looks at her, as if waiting for her to continue explaining. "Well, I spent about fois years with them..and somehow by chance I assume the avengers found me and didn't kill me." She answers. "If you don't mind, I really don't wanna talk about this. It's something I'd really like to forget." She says.

"Right, i apologize. I know it's hard. But something are better said than forgotten. And sometimes people are really here to help you, not hurt you." He says. Calypso looks at him and scoffs. She felt as if he couldn't care a single bit about her, that he was only there for the money.

Then again, she always felt that way, that no one really cared about her. Truly cared about her.

Suddenly screams were heard from everywhere. Calypso stands up as quickly as lightning. She looks at the doctor. He seems paralyzed with fear, she goes over to him.

"Stay here, no matter what you hear, stay here. Do you understand?" She says sternly. He nods quickly and Calypso opens the door. Everyone is running around, acting crazy, but she sees no one running after them.

"It's hydra. They're here for you. Finally found you!" A voice in herself says. Enora, she's coming out soon. Calypso takes a few steps towards the stairs when someone grabs her shoulders and brings her into a hallway. It's Steve. She sighs.

"What the hell is going on?!" She asks. "Everyone looks like headless chickens!" She says to Steve who gives her a worried and sad expression.

"Bucky's gone." He says.
————————————————————————
Hey ok sorry once more for making you guys wait so long. I've been having hard moments but at least I actually wrote you know? Look on the bright side lmao
Ok so now I'm starting to get into TWS movie cause I have stuff planned so yeah thanks for reading!!
Love youzzzz!