~ Chapter 11 - Love ~

Elora giggled once more.

"You can't bring her back." She smirks. "Aren't you tired? Of it always being the same story? Of her always needing you to help her, but her never helping you?" She says trying to break him. He didn't want to hold her too hard, it was still Calypso.

"I love her, I don't care about all of that. I help her and she's there for me too." He says looking at her. He realized that he said it, he said he loved her. Elora smiles and her eyes roam Bucky's arm.

"She dreams about that arm of yours. Doing things to her. Things she's never felt or even thought about before. Touching her, grabbing her." She whispers. Bucky closes his eyes, taking a deep breath; he had to control himself as well. He needed to think, to figure out a way to bring Calypso back without having to call any of the others. Elora smirks she takes this chance to knee him in between the legs. He groans but is quick to come back up and grab her arm.

"I don't want to hurt you, but if  you don't leave me a choice to bring Calypso back, I will." He says with a hard expression. She giggles, spits in his face and proceeds to punch him. Bucky gave her a quick hit in the small of her back, knocking the air out of her and then gives her a punch in the face only to hold her back against the floor. "Cal..it's me..it's Bucky." He says softly, Elora laughs. He thinks, he has to bring her back, has to bring back his Calypso. One way to bring Bucky back is to knock him out, but he doesn't want to do that to her. He sighs and leans in slowly, his lips meets hers. She's tense at first, but after a few seconds, gives in and relaxes. Once Bucky backs away, she was crying. Her eyes returned to their normal grey colour, the colour that gave him so much hope.

"Don't let her come back..please don't let her-don't.." She couldn't formulate her words. Bucky pulls her into his arms. "Don't let..please-I can't.." She cried. Bucky holds her tightly.

"It's ok..it's ok it's over..you're ok now." He whispers to her, he helps her stand up while still holding onto her. A knock on the door interrupts them. "D-don't tell anyone.." Calypso mumbles. Bucky nods. He wasn't planing on telling anyone. He opens the door to reveal Steve.

"How is she?" He asks. Bucky nods.

"She's fine." He smiles. Calypso stares at the hole she created in the wall. "She just needed a minute, you know, to breathe." He says to him. Steve nods, understanding. Calypso stands up, on her shaky legs. She approches the door.

"Where is he? Where did they take Loki?" She asks. Steve looks at her.

"They don't want me to tell you.." He says softly. She nods and sighs. "But I make my own decisions." He replies. This rises a small smile from Calypso as she looks back up to him. "8th floor, solitary confinement." He says as she nods and passes by the two boys and to the nearest elevator, ignoring everyone that tried to speak to her. She pressed the button to the eighth floor as quickly as she could. She took a deep breath as the elevator doors closed.

She never liked these devices, they made her uncomfortable and kind of claustrophobic. She kept her eyes closed as she finally reached the designated level. She looks around. No one seems to be anywhere. She walks slowly towards the lonely desk, looks around once more but sees no one.

"Hey! You're not supposed to be here." A security guard says rather loudly and aggressively to her. She looks up at him.

"Yet here I am." She says punching him, knocking him out directly. She winces slightly at the pain in her hand but turns around and keeps walking around this weird, empty and lonely space. She finally gets to a glass container, where she saw a figure laying on a bed. Her lip quivers, she can't hold it anymore. "Loki..?" She whimpers. The young god sits up and quickly makes his way to the glass door.

"Calypso..? What happened? Are you ok?" He asked worryingly. She shakes her head trying to control her sobs, trying to control her breathing.

"She came out. They brought her out.." She says. "I couldn't control myself, I couldn't tame her..I couldn't-she..I.." Calypso starts to slightly hyperventilate.

"Hey..hey calypso breathe, look at me; breathe. She isn't here anymore ok?" He tries to help her calm, usually he would hold her, that would make her feel better; feel safe. He was frustrated, angry that a wall separated him from his sister. He got so mad, he just hit the wall with all the force he had.

Calypso jumps, she backs up, still crying.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry Cal, it just annoys me that I cannot help you.." he mumbles sheepishly. She sniffs. It was hard, she had to tame this entity so that she didn't end up killing someone she would regret killing. She remember almost everything that Elora makes her do.

"She made me hurt him.." She whispers. Her tear stained cheeks became slightly pink as she thought of everything she had said. "She told him things, things I never wanted anyone to hear." She says. Loki looks at her, he wanted to hold her so bad, to tell her everything will be ok, but he wasn't sure everything would really be ok.

"Who? Hurt who?" He asks. He thought maybe if he would change the subject, it would slightly make her feel better. She looks up.

"Bucky.."

"Who is he to you, Cal?" He says smiling slightly. Calypso wiped her tears and smiled slightly at the thought of Bucky.

"Well..I..I don't know what we are.." She says. She genuinely wasn't sure if they were a couple or just really close friends. "He kissed me so.." She smiles, and laughs slightly. Loki smiles and he sits leaning the side of his head against the glass wall. He was happy she had found someone; he didn't want his sister with a mere worthless mortal. "Loki, I...I think I'm in love.." She says.
———————————————————————
Ok so I'm updating every Saturday. Well at least I'll try to, you know me I suck at updating. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
As usual vote, comment and enjoy (hhaaa changed it lmao)
Love youzzz ♥️