~Chapter 7 - Asgard~

Calypso woke up to a loud noise coming from outside. She jumped awake. She quickly realized she was naked. She looks to her right and sees Bucky sleeping softly.
The events from the previous hours makes a small smile creep on her lips. She quickly slips on a random large white shirt she finds.

Another loud boom makes the floor shake this time. She holds onto the walls to keep steady as Bucky wakes up. He quickly slips on a pair of his boxers and also stands up.

"What was that..?" He asks approaching Calypso. She shrugs.

"I don't know, it just woke m-" another loud explosion sound interrupts her. They quickly look out of the window. Calypso looks and sees smoke everywhere. And she sees some of the Avengers fighting off a giant..robot..? There was a robot with some sort of laser. "Thor.." she whispers to herself. She slips on some underwear and doesn't even slip on pants before running outside.

"Calypso! Wait!" Bucky calls for her, but she was already outside. She ran and saw Tony flying around and Sam as well.

"Fun night, Crawn?" Tony asks. She shakes her head and runs towards the robot. "She's running towards it, she's running towards it, why is she running towards it?!" Tony yells. She was about to get at a decent distance when someone grabs her pushing her towards the ground.

"Are you insane?! You mortals really don't understand-...Calypso..?" The figure says standing up. She quickly stands up as well.

"Thor!" She says pulling him for a big hug. He embraces her as well. Another explosion is heard making Thor cover her with his huge body. She looks up at him. Her once white over-sized tee shirt is now dirty and starting to rip.

"Go with your friends, I've got this under control." He says as he runs towards the robot once more. She runs back to where Tony and Sam are who are looking at her. She turned around quickly enough to see them disappear in the sky once more.

"Could've done that fifteen minutes ago!" Tony complains. Calypso rolls her eyes and walks back to their hotel, that surprisingly isn't destroyed. She quickly goes back upstairs to find two men. One being Bucky who is pointing a gun to another man. She opens the door and sees that he's pointing a gun to Thor.

"Oh Jesus! Bucky it's ok put the gun down." She says approaching him.

"Who the hell is this, Cal?" He asks hesitantly putting the gun down.

"My brother." She says slipping on some skinny jeans and shoes. Bucky looks at her. "He's from Asgard..I didn't know he was still alive..so I didn't think it was important to mention..I wanted to save the tears." She says shoving her hair in a messy ponytail.

"Calypso, you must come with me to Asgard. Loki is the cause of all this damage. And I only think he will listen to you.." Thor says to her. She looks at Bucky then back at Thor. Bucky instantly understood and stepped closer to her, cupping her cheeks.

"It's ok..just come back to me.." He whispers while placing a soft kiss on her lips. She smiles softly grabbing his human hand.

"I'll always come back for you.." she says turning around and walking outside with Thor.

"We'll talk about him in Asgard." Thor says, his protective big brother side making its appearance. She laughs softly. "You ready?" He asks. She nods grabbing his arm tightly. Bright light and, all of a sudden, she's back in Asgard after something like twelve years. She looks around astonished. Nothing has changed much, except the fact that most people were panicking and the gate keeper was no longer the same. She runs as fast as she could up to the castle. She arrives, meeting Thor.

"Forgot you could do that.." she says pointing Mjolnir. He laughs as they both walk inside. They arrive to where Odin usually sits, the throne and find Loki. He didn't see them yet though, for they are far away. "I think it's best if I go alone.." Calypso mentions. Thor nods.

"You are right, little one." He says turning away and going the opposite direction. She takes a deep breath and walks strait in front to meet with her other brother. She walked up do him and stood in front of him waiting for him to open his eyes, knowing that he very much knew someone was in front of him. He opens his eyes ready to scold whoever it was, but is completely chocked. He stands up faster than lightning and goes down to Calypso, only to embrase her in his arms. She hugs him back despite the things Thor told her about what he has done.

"I...i need to talk to you.." she whispers to him, almost in tears. He sighs softly and lets go of her. She looks at him. "I know..I mean I understand truly your desire to have power..to have the attention-"

"It's not attention, Calypso. It's just that I am the rightful heir to the throne." Calypso grabs his hand.

"Loki..brother...I understand, I really do but doing it this way is wrong..it's not ok. As much as I love you and how badly I want to support you..I can't let you continue to hurt people like you're doing right now.." she says softly to him shedding a few tears. He looks at her.

"They did not tell you did they, Cal..?" He asks, his eyes starting to redden slightly as he himself was about to shed a few tears.

"Tell me what..?" She asks softly, raising her right hand and stroking his hair and cheek softly. He looks down and sniffs, then looks back into her eyes.

"I'm a frost giant." He says crying. She stares at him. Shocked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy Im so sorry if this chapter is a little all over the place. It took me a while to write. Anywayyyy hope you enjoyed!
Vote.Comment.Follow.
Love youzzzz!!