~Chapter 5 - Touch~

It's been about a week since the incident with the intern. A week since Bucky held Calypso in his arms, since he had almost kissed her during that dance that was so abruptly interrupted.

Calypso has been able, with the help of Steve, to recover somewhat from what she had done. She was able to understand that it was also the interns fault for grabbing her in the way he did.

It was about ten o'clock and Calypso was in her bedroom, once again starring at the drawing she did of Bucky's arm months ago.
She missed his arms. She missed the way they would slightly tense when she brushed her hand against them, the way they wrapped around her the night she broke down. She missed Bucky. It's not like he's gone, the soldier is still in the tower, she just felt as if he wasn't because of all the training the team made her do for the upcoming mission.

She had been training so much, much more than she did in Asgard when she won the athletic gem, which she kept safely in her drawer.

And because of that she was not able to see Bucky, or anyone else besides Natasha and Steve, for a while. Bucky was not the only person Calypso missed, though.
She also missed her brothers. Especially Loki, he held a special place in her heart. Ever since they separated, she kept a small journal to which she wrote letters that were meant for him. It was her way of communicating with him ever since he left that night, when she remembered him.
She had just finished writing her letter for the night and then held her necklace in her hand.

"How does this work..?" She quietly asked herself. She sat up, still holding her necklace. "Loki..? Can you hear me..?" She said softly. She opened her eyes, looking around to see if anything had happened, nothing. She sighed, got up and locked her door. "Loki..I miss you, brother..please.." she says slightly louder. She opens her eyes once more, but still doesn't see anything. She sighs and just gives up. It was starting to get late and she needed sleep for the mission tomorrow, anyway. She slipped out of her pants and stayed in an oversized shirt and slipped under her covers. She whispers a goodnight to her necklace, which she does every night, and closes her eyes.

~-~-~

She tossed and turned in her bed. Cold sweats soaked her hair slightly and she gasped opening her eyes. She sits up trying to catch her breath.

"It's ok..it's alright, Cal. It's not real..it's over." She whispered to herself. She carefully sat up and rubbed her eyes. She needed a glass of water. So she carefully walked to the kitchen, not bothering to put on any pants considering it was almost 4 in the morning. She slowly made her way to the kitchen and drank the water she wanted. Once done she stares at her hands. Her eyes land on her wrists, who have had a rough couple of years and bare scars from previous incidents mostly caused by herself.
She was deep in her thoughts when she was interrupted by Bucky. She jumps slightly and turns around.

"Hey, Calypso..you ok?" He asks softly. He seemed tired and as if he had cried. Calypso looks up at him, hiding her wrists behind her back.

"Yeah..just needed some water. You ok, Buck? You seem really tired.." she mumbles, still hiding her wrists but trying not to draw that much attention to herself. He nods. Obviously he was lying to her. He didn't want her to know he could barely sleep because of the constant nightmares.

"Yeah..yeah just couldn't catch some rest. Too stressed for tomorrow..-well more like today's mission." He mumbles. Calypso nods slightly.

"Bucky..can I ask you something..?" She asks softly, avoiding eye contact. Bucky looks at her for a second.

"Yeah..yes anything." He answer stepping closer to her slightly. She has been curious about Bucky's arm ever since she saw him for the first time, she was just too shy and afraid of his reaction to ask him.

"Can..can you feel anything with your metal arm..?" She asks softly lifting her gaze and meeting his. He looks at her, he seemed slightly concerned. He was afraid she thought he was going to hurt her.

"Cal..I..i would never hurt you..you know that..I..never-"

"I know Bucky.." she smiles softly. "That's not what I mean..I mean..if I.." she slowly and hesitantly grabs his metal arm with her hand and intertwined their finger. "Can you..-you can feel that..?" She asks softly. His mouth opens slightly. He takes a small breath in. Usually he didn't feel a damn thing from his shoulder down his left arm.

"Calypso..I..how.." he starts, lost at words.

"You can't feel it..I just wanted to see.." she was about to let go, he softly squeezed her hand. She looks up at him.

"Usually..I..normally I can't feel a damn thing..but..I..i can feel your hand..how warm and soft.." he whispers. He steps closer to her. She looks up at him.

"You..I..i don't know what I did.." she chuckles softly. He looks at her, mesmerized but her beautiful blue/green eyes. She momentarily gazes at his lips them meets his eyes once more. He smiles softly at her and slowly leans in.

"Is this ok..?"  He whispers. Butterflies erupted in her stomach. Her breath caught in her throat. She nods.

"Keep..-keep going.." she says blushing slightly. He continues to lean in until their lips are just slightly touching. Calypso has never been this close to another person. But she was happy it was Bucky. He kisses her.
She's shocked slightly at first, not knowing what to do. A few seconds pass and her free hand reaches up and tangles with his hair. She kisses back softly, standing on the tip of her toes.
After a few seconds they part. She looks up at him.

"You touched my hair.." he says acting offended.
She giggles softly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New chapter!!!! Hope you enjoyed!
Vote.Comment.Follow
Love youzzzzz