~Chapter 10 - Control~

"Loki, what are you doing?" She says softly to him. He looks up at her and smiles slightly. "I don't want you to die!" She says worryingly remembering what he said to her.

"They won't hurt me." He says trying to reassure her.

"Can't really promise you anything there, buddy." Tony retorts. Calypso looks at everyone there; Natasha, Clint..all of her friends one by one. Loki glares at Tony. She feels dizzy, even if she's sat on a wheelchair. She felt overwhelmed, scared, nervous. Like a pressure in her chest that wouldn't leave. Like someone was preventing her to take deep breaths.

"Calypso, who is he to you?" Natasha asks her. She looks up, not sure whether it was a good idea to tell them the truth or not. She looks up to Loki, who nods his head softly.

"It's ok..you'll be ok." He says to Calypso softly. Bucky stares at the two, he was afraid. Afraid that he was Calypso's lover. That what they had wasn't real. A one time thing. He looks back at the young girl, awaiting an answer. She takes a deep breath.

"He's my brother." She says staring at her hands. Bucky sighed softly out of relief. They all look at her shocked, almost even betrayed. She looked up at everyone. "He's my brother." She says more determined. Faint whispers and overlapping conversations took over the atmosphere.

But he's a monster.
He killed so many people.
Innocent lives destroyed because of him.

She shakes her head. This isn't real, her friends would never do this to her. They wouldn't.

New York destroyed because of him.
Maybe she helped him.

She covers her ears with her hands, shaking her head once more. She feels something change inside her, like a switch that had been turned on. She felt that usual healing feeling. The one hydra implanted into her. The conversations were getting louder, harder to block out. Every syllable of every word echoed inside her skull. Hit the inside of her head like knives.

She saw them talking amongst themselves. Bucky seemed to be speaking to her but she couldn't hear him. All she could hear were the comment, remarks, suggestions that were being thrown in the air. She shakes her head. This isn't real. It can't be.

"Stop..stop it." She says. Nobody seems to hear her besides Bucky. He gives her a sympathetic look. Trying to apologize for everyone.
The noise seems to be getting louder and louder. "Stop! Shut up!" She yells as she stands up.

Everyone stops, shocked. They stare at her in awe. Didn't think shy little Calypso could snap. She didn't mean to, whenever family was mentioned she couldn't control herself. "Stop it. I don't think you would like it if people started treating your family the way you're doing right now." She says glaring at everyone. "Especially if you didn't have much left." She replies looking at every single one of them in the white of their eyes. Natasha looks at everyone and decides to speak up.

"Cal, he killed so many innocent people..he could hurt us or even you." She says trying to reason with her.

"Why is it ok for me to be here knowing very well I killed hundreds but for him it isn't?" She asks. "Why is it acceptable for me? Huh?" She says. Her blood started to boil. She felt the rage rising inside her. Her breathing accelerated. She blinked rapidly. "If he wanted to hurt me, he would've done it a long time ago." She mutters, in such and angry and mysterious way. No one has ever heard her speak like this before. No one had ever witnessed her like this before. They've seen her loose it that night with the intern, but this wasn't the same. This time, she really couldn't control herself.

"It wasn't the same. You were being controlled. HYDRA was controlling you." Natasha replies. Calypso glares at her.

"She's right Cal, we've tried trusting him before." Tony says softly. Her head turns to him. The betrayal in her eyes, her breath didn't slow down. She couldn't control that feeling in her chest.

Bucky recognizes the way she was acting; he felt the same way right before he gave into the feeling. Loosing control. And forgetting who he was. He looked at Steve and stood up. He slowly holds her hand.

"I think that's enough." Steve answers. Bucky softly and carefully brings Calypso to another room further away from the living room where they were initially.

As soon as they walk in calypso releases her hand from Bucky's grip and punches the wall with all the force she had in her, creating a large hole. She was breathing heavily. Bucky was hesitant but slightly approached her.

"Calypso..breathe..it's gonna be ok, doll." He says. She growled slightly and chuckled.

"Calypso is gone. I believe we haven't met." A lower voice than the young girls says. Bucky's eyes widen slightly and his stare intensifies. "My name is Elora." She smirks. This really wasn't Calypso.

She never spoke about her time with HYDRA. Or what they did to her. She never told anyone the exact story. Everyone knows she was controlled, that she was used, tortured. But nobody knew about Elora. They never knew the other her, who wasn't her. She had to live with that other side inside of her, tamed, held back. She never knew when she would break loose, when she would take over again.

"She really has taste doesn't she? Look at you!" She smirks. Bucky looked at her.

"Where's Calypso?" He asks. She giggles.

"Gone. Dead maybe. I don't care. I'm here now." She smiles skipping around Bucky. She looks at him up and down. "She never told you, about all the pain, the torture, the big mess she is up in here." She whispers pointing up to her head. "She keeps a drawing of your arm in her nightstand drawer you know." She giggles once more. Bucky didn't want to listen to her. He didn't want to mess it up. He just wanted Calypso back. "Jeez you really like her don't you? Ugh, I really don't see what you see in her. I just see a useless, depressive, scarred little girl." She giggles. Bucky tried to control himself. "Just a disgusting, ugly-" Bucky cut her off. He had pushed her against the wall, holding her in place.

"Bring her back..right now." He growls.
————————————————————————
Hey, sorry I had some problems with Wattpad. I'm going to try and start a schedular cause I hate updating like this. I hope you enjoyed, see you soon ♥️