~ The Story pt3 ~

"The horses and the lake." Calypso repeated and nodded. She smiled and ran off to the lake shore. She walks bare feet while the water shallows on her ankles. She sees Loki afar by the horse shack and the well. She runs over. "Loki!" She smiles while running. The man looks up and smiles at the younger.

"Calypso." He smiles embracing her in his arms.

"Guess what?" She smiles. She pulls out the gem. "I won!" She giggles. Loki looks at her in disbelief.

"Calypso! I'm so proud of you!" He says joyfully.
Loki was never this enthusiastic with anyone else. He had somehow grown a bond with the young girl. A bond only they could have.
They both sat on the sad looking at the waves created by the wind.

"Loki..I'm ready.." she said softly not looking up at the man.

"Ready for what?" He asks looking at her. She took a deep breath.

"Remember when I was 10, you told me if I ever needed to talk to anyone I could talk to you?" She asks. Loki nods. "The boy you saw me..slaughter..he was my brother.." she starts. Memories from that day four years ago overflow her mentality.

"Calypso..you do not have to tell me if you do not want to." He says putting his hand on her shoulder. She smiles up at him.

"I'm ready, brother." She says softly. "My father..that day he killed my mother. I had found her..in her bed. She was bleeding..the blood..it was everywhere. And so my brother helped me. My father wanted to kill me..I don't know he said something about me having very powerful powers and that I'm the daughter of the two most powerful gods of our world. And so my brother turned against me. Out of jealousy I assume. And they joined together..to try and kill me. They killed the whole planet, I think..and father ended up badly hurt and died. And brother found me and..I had to..i didn't want to..but I had to." She says a single tear racing down her left cheek. Loki looks at her and pulls her into his arms.

"Calypso..it's ok..I'm here..I won't leave ok? I may not be the best person in the world or the nicest but I'm always here for you.." he whispered softly into her ear.
The two siblings had a bond Thor and her could never have. They don't know how or why it's that way but it is. And they were both happy to have each other. To have to suffer at such a young age was completely terrible in Loki's point of view and he did not want Calypso to suffer alone. He wanted to take her pain, to make himself feel as terrible as she probably did.

He just wanted her to be happy.
To try and make her understand why he wanted to help he carefully and briefly explained about his past. How he killed his mother and was all alone until Odin found him. She looked up at him.

"Loki..I'm so sorry..I did not mean to bring back your old memories..I know how much you despise them.." she mumbled softly. He shakes his head and pulls her back into his arms.

"You know, when Thor and I were younger, we would always go see the horses and pet them and we would care for them." He started. Calypso nodded softly waiting for the continuation of this story. "And so we were attending to them one day, one of the horses was particularly calm while Thor cleaned out the cage and all of a sudden it completely tore off and ate Thor's trousers." He giggles softly trying to make Calypso laugh. He hears her giggle a little louder than him.

He unwraps his arms and reaches inside his left pocket. He takes out a very small package. He hands it to her.
She looks at it for a second and grabs it, slowly opening it. She pulled out a very discrete silver chain with a tiny green gem on it.
"Loki..I..it's beautiful.." she smiles and puts it on. He smiles at her.

"With this gem, I will always be with you. No matter what happens, I'll always be there." He smiles. "How about we go and eat?" He asks. She nods standing up. They walk slowly towards the castle. Suddenly, a loud crash made Loki pull Calypso into his arms to prevent her from getting hurt by whatever was happening.
Weird looking creatures obviously from another planet started to invade Asgard.

"L-Loki..?" She shivered. He held her.

"It's ok Calypso..run..RUN!" He yelled at her. Flashbacks from that night four years ago invade her memory as she ran. Suddenly, she hears a click and everything around her starts to fade away. "CALYPSO NO!" Loki yelled. "CALYPSO!!!" He was fighting off all the aliens that came his way as he ran to the castle basically in tears. He ran inside slamming all doors he could find and trashing whatever was in his way. He found Thor. He looked at him a confused and scared expression on his face.

"Where is Calypso..?" Thor asked looking everywhere. Loki let a few tears escape his eyes. "No..no..no no that can't..NO!" He ran off the side of his royal balcony and grabbed his hammer killing off as many as he could. He was beyond angry. They loved her so much, much more than family, but not in a relationship way, just as a really really close sister.

When Calypso opened her eyes. People, people dressed in a very weird and..modernes way. Very casual. The ladies were wearing trousers. She looked around frantically, searching for at least one familiar face. She couldn't find anyone.
"Thor..Loki?!" She called out. People bumped into her as if she wasn't even there. They gave her weird and non normal looks. She ran into a near by dark street. A figure approached her.

"Why hello there, child." A mischievous voice said lowly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HII THIRD CHAPTER WOO! Hope you enjoyed!
Love youzzzzz
Like.Comment.Vote.