~ Chapter6 - Loud Neighbours~

A/N : Hey loves! Your author here. Just a small trigger warning cause this chapter will contain some self harm material. So stay safe and if any one needs to talk my DMs are always open!
Also may contain some soft soft smut. Yours truly ♥️
___________________________

It has been about two weeks since Bucky kissed Calypso. Since that night, that made her feel so special. It hasn't necessarily been awkward between them. They had gotten so much more closer. Calypso sometimes even spent the night at Bucky's room. They didn't kiss after that, though. Just cuddled.

Now, Calypso was crouched down in her bathroom with a blade near her wrists. She just felt useless, as if she was unimportant to the Avengers. She was just tired of never being enough, of feeling as if she just didn't belong there. She had previously already cut herself and was already bleeding but now, she was seriously considering cutting her veins, until someone knocked on her door. She sniffed softly.

"W-who is it?" She calls out.

"Natasha. Get ready, we're going on a mission with Steve, Bucky, Wanda and Sam." She answers. Calypso nods.

"Yeah be right there, give me a sec." She answers. She wiped her tears and quickly wrapped up her arms. Then quickly makes her bag for the mission.

                              <~<>~>

They took one of Tony's private jets to New York, where they would stay at a hotel.
Both Bucky and Calypso would share a hotel room, considering they were the two assigned to the research part of the mission. Their room was the last one and had really noisy neighbours, but they could manage.
Calypso was putting her clothes away in her drawers, Bucky was out getting food for the two. The young girl thought she could put his clothing away as well. And so she did. And once she finished the door opened revealing Bucky with two styrofoam boxes filled with food.

"The fast-food restaurants have changed so much compared to the forties." He lets out a small chuckle. Calypso smiles.

"It's must be really weird for you to just wake up in a completely different century." Calypso smiles sitting crisscrossed on her bed. "I mean..like just..yeah.." she giggles at her own awkwardness.

"Well it's not the end of the world. I could adjust pretty easily, I guess." He smiles. "Anyway, let's eat!" He smiles handing her a box. She gladly accepts it and eats.

The next day around one in the afternoon, both of them were sitting in the hotel room doing research on some tesseract stone. A sound of 'thud' interrupts Calypso from her concentrated reading. She looks around. "Where's that noise coming from, Bu-" she couldn't finish her question for the neighbours started making loud noises. Sex noises to be more precise. Bucky and Calypso shared a look and then tried to ignore it.

Two hours had passed and the neighbours were still going at it.
"I swear to god, Bucky I'm going to pull my hair out. How can two humans last that long?!" She says passing her hands through her hair desperately. Bucky laughs.

"Some people can really make it last." He answers. Calypso's face goes red.

"I guess so." She says starring at her books. "I'm tired of reading this stupid book.." she sighs.

"We could use a break." Bucky says standing up and sitting next to her on her bed. He looks at her dreamingly and then notices her wrists. "Cal..did you do this to yourself..?" He asks softly brushing his hands on her arms. She doesn't make eye contact with him and just stares at her legs.

"Maybe.." she mumbles. Bucky shakes his head and pulls her into his arms.

"I'm always here for you..whether it's for the smallest reason or something ginormous, I'll always be here for you, ok?" He whispers softly into her ear. She nods, sniffing softly. And then the thudding noises started once more.

"I swear I'll go knock on their door just to tell them to shut up." She says. The sassy ness on her tone makes Bucky giggle.

"Oh harder!" The female voice moaned. Calypso tugged at her hair. She looks up at Bucky, who seems to be closer than he was before. She could stare into his eyes all day. Such a beautiful captivating blue, almost as deep as the ocean. She loved looking into Bucky's eyes, it felt like a safe haven for her. A place she could relax and just be herself. They both leaned in softly, until their lips meet.
It was a soft kiss at first. Just a small kiss they have been longing to share. Bucky let his flesh hand slip on the small of her back and Calypso's hands tangled in his long brown hair. She softly pulled him and he was now laying on top of her. Bucky pushes the books and notepads to the floor and softly removed his own shirt, revealing his toned upper body. She roamed her hands softly on his back as Bucky slowly slipped her shirt off, as well.

"Is this ok..?" Bucky whispered to Calypso, knowing that she had never had an experience like so. Calypso nods softly.

"Just..keep going.." she says shyly. He softly, but swiftly, slips off her pants along with his own.

Their body moves in slow movements, Bucky silently showing her what to do. And soon all of their clothing was piled up on a corner in their hotel room. They laid there on the bed, Bucky still on top of Calypso. He looked at her softly.

"Bucky..it's ok..I'm ready..to go all the way.." she whispers. This is all Bucky needed. In one swift movement he was inside of her, their bodies became one. Both getting tremendous pleasure out of this one movement. He waited a few seconds knowing this was Calypso's first time.

At first, for her, it was painful, it was a completely new feeling and it hurt slightly, but soon it just felt good and right. She shed a few tears but didn't mind it and gave Bucky a slight nod. He started moving slowly, his body grinding on Calypso's. She couldn't help but let a small, soft moan escape her lips. This made Bucky smile.
Calypso just tried to get used to this new, amazing feeling. She can't explain how good it felt. She felt right, she felt as if she belonged there.
A small ball, like a weird feeling developed in the small of her stomach, another feeling she has never felt before, and suddenly; pure ecstasy, an overwhelming feeling, yet it felt so good, as if she reached her biggest climax ever, pretty incredible for her, really. She breathed heavily as she looked at Bucky. He let out a soft groan as he, himself reached his own high.

Calypso laid with her head cuddled in Bucky's bare chest. They both laid there in a very comfortable silence and soon, the young girl fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehehehe..ok really thisnis my first time writing something like this so..don't be to harsh on me! Anyway!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and yeahhh many more to come!!
Bye, Loves! ♥️