~Chapter 2 - Holy shit~

Three weeks with the Avengers was enough for Calypso to understand how they work, and understand how each and every one of them reacted differently towards certain situations.
In those three weeks, she had got especially close with three of the members; Steve, Bucky and Natasha. They were the three that had helped her the most in getting used to everything and find her place in the group.

On the morning of the beginning of her fourth week, she was the first one to wake up. Surprisingly. Usually Bucky would always be the first one awake. She decided that that morning she would cook breakfast for everyone. And so she made waffles for everyone. She checked the refrigerator for some fruits and whipped cream. She placed it all on the big table, grabbed a waffle for herself and left a note saying she had already eaten and was in the gym on the last story.
She finished her waffle, grabbed her duffle bag and went to the elevator. Once she reached upstairs she quickly changed and got in front of a punching bag. She hit her emotions away. Pretending that the punching bag was all of the HYDRA agents. She kept punching and punching so hard and so blinded by anger that she didn't even notice that her knuckles on her left hand had started bleeding.
She punched so hard she didn't even hear the elevator doors open, or hear Bucky walk up besides her. She kept punching and punching. She stopped for a second to take a breath and finally noticing Bucky.

"What brings you up here, Barnes?" Calypso asks softly. She finally notices her knuckles. She groans softly and stares at her hand. Bucky looks at her.

"You hurt yourself." He said ignoring her question. She shakes her head.

"It's nothing to worry about." She mumbles. "So What brings you up here?" She asks again. He smiles softly and looks down. He seemed embarrassed.

"I just wanted to thank you for the breakfast. It was really nice if you to do that." He says softly. She smiles and nods.

"It's the very least I could do. Since I still don't know anything about myself or my past." She mumbles and forces a smile. He nods.

"Hey uh..so Tony is hosting that winter ball everyone is talking about.." Bucky started. This caught Calypso's attention, and made her heart flutter. She nods. "And I was wondering if you would maybe..like to go..with me..?" He says scratching the back of his neck. She smiles, the feeling in her stomach getting more intense.

"Oh..Bucky..I'd love to go with you." She smiles softly. He nods. They says their small silent goodbyes and he leaves going back downstairs.

After a much needed shower and a wrap around her knuckles, Calypso sat in her bed and wondered.

"Sargent James Buchanan Barnes..." she whispered to herself. "FRIDAY..?" She called to the voice that lives in the walls of the Avengers tower.

"Yes, Miss Crawn?" The female robot voice answers. She hesitates then quickly shuts the door.

"Tell me everything you know on Sargent James Buchanan Barnes." She says not too loudly.

"Sargent James 'Bucky' Buchanan Barnes was Steve Rogers, Captain America's best friend. His side kick. He first got captured by HYDRA, though Steve was able to save him. On his way out they ambushed a train of HYDRA and Sargent Barnes fell off the train and was presumed dead for 70 years. He was not dead, though. HYDRA captured him once more and replaced his amputated arm by the metal one he has now. Brainwashed, he became the Winter Soldier and Mr. Rogers became his mission. The Avengers, more Mr. Rogers, were able to save him." FRIDAY finished. While listening to the story, Calypso has her sketchbook and a pen and had drawn out Bucky's metal arm.

"Thank you, FRIDAY." She says looking at her drawing. She carefully tears out the page and puts it on her bedside table, right next to where she lays her head. She sighs. "So..he was also with HYDRA, like I thought. And that metal arm.." she stops herself not wanting to speak her thoughts out loud. She quickly got up, deep in her thoughts, and went over to the kitchen.

"Sweet cheeks. You're up." Tony flirted. "Wanna sit and have a drink and possible do more, co-" she interrupts him.

"Not now, Stark!" She says not even looking at him and grabbing a bottle of water before returning to her bed. She sat crossed leg again. Her hand slowly went up to her necklace. "Who are you..who are you.." And then it hits her. "FRIDAY? Tell me everything about Calypso Crawn." She says rather loudly.

"Calypso Crawn lived on Moondoor with her father and mother. At the age of ten, she was forced to kill her seventeen year old brother. Him and her father had turned against her out of pure jealousy. Et brother had deep jealousy for he had no powers, he was not strong, he tried to show he would take care of his little half sister but failed to do so and when he found out Calypso was the most powerful being, even more powerful than her own father. She escaped. Hades and Carter murdered  the entire planet and then Calypso killed Carter. Thor, god of thunder found him with his brother, Loki." As soon as FRIDAY pronounced that name something made her shiver and shed a tear. Her necklace glowed bright green. He touched it and felt a weird feeling, as if she felt someone with her, right next to her. "They kept her in Asgard for four years until they got ambushed and she was sent to earth to where she got captured by HYDRA. And that up until she was saved by Captain Rogers." FRIDAY finishes. Calypso was in tears. She stood up quickly and went to the bathroom and washed her face quickly. She jumped when the sound of a thunderstruck was heard. She shakes her head and stepped outside the bathroom, only to stop dead in her tracks. Her necklace was glowing extremely bright now. She stared directly in front of her. There was a sort of click in her head and since FRIDAY told her about herself she remembered. Everything. And she looked up again as tears streamed down her face.

"L-Loki..?" She whispered softly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy sorry for a kinda crappy chapter. Hope you enjoyed anyway!!
Vote.Comment.Follow
Love youzzzzzz!!!