~Chapter 8 - Infinity Stone~

"You're a what..?" Calypso asked in disbelief. She stood there, shocked, completely still. Loki was looking down at her, a few tears striped his cheeks. She shook her head. He was still her brother nonetheless.
No matter what he was or where he was from, he was still family, and the only she had left. She couldn't afford to loose another family member. She looked up, meeting Loki's emerald eyes. Her left hand softly rested on his right cheek, as she wiped some tears away.

"Loki..to me it doesn't matter whether you're human, frost giant or animal. The only thing that matters to me is that you're my family..you..you're the only one I have left..and I love you..no matter what you are or the things you have done, I do. And I can't loose you just because you're a frost giant. I won't leave just because of that..ok..?" She says shedding a few tears herself. He looks at her, both just staring at each other.
He embraces her in his arms, both of them crying.

"There he is!" Guards yell pointing their arms at the god of mischief. Calypso gasped, letting go of him.

"No!" She yells stepping in front of Loki. Everything seemed to go in slow motion. From Calypso stepping in between the guards and Loki, to her getting a punctured wound on her side. With a small yelp she falls to the ground.

"No! Calypso!" The god yelled getting to his knees and pulling her towards his chest. "You are going to be fine.." he whispered. This god never showed his true emotions, never showed anyone how he felt about any situation. Never told anyone what he wanted truly and no one ever really understood, so he never bothered. But now, now it was all different, now the sister he loved so dearly was dying in his arms, bleeding out extremely quickly. This wasn't like any other wound Calypso has ever sustained. Usually it didn't hurt much and the blood would be a minor thing, this time it hurt like hell and she didn't feel that usual healing feeling. She didn't pay much attention to it, though. She smiles weakly at Loki.

"I'm gonna be ok.." she whispered and coughed slightly. He smiled through the tears and slipped his arms behind her back and under her knees and picked her up carefully, facing the guards. He glared intensely at them and speed walked to the infirmary.
When he got there, Thor was there as well, coincidentally.

The god of thunder immediately ran to him and examined her.

"I'll be ok, b-brother.." she whispered once more. "I can heal.." she smiled. They laid her on a bed as other Asgardians treated her wounds. Soon darkness took over her senses.

|——> |——> |——>

When Calypso opened her eyes, she was in an unknown room. She felt an unbearable pain on her left side, a sort of pain she had never felt before. she looked around, as she sat up painfully. The only entrance to the room she was situated in seemed to be heavily locked. she stood up with a little difficulty and walked to the door, examining it. She tried pulling at the door, but nothing. She felt as if something was off. She felt her neck to where her necklace usually was, but to her surprise, it was no longer there. 

-Hello...?" she called out, hopefully. But no answer came to her ears. "What the hell is going on..?" she asked herself. Suddenly the door burst open and in came three guards. They grabbed her roughly and pulled her out of the room and in front of a non-asgardian. Calypso looked to her right and there were her two brothers on their knees, both tied up as well. She found it weird that Thor was not fighting anyone, and that he hadn't summoned Mjolnir. 

-Calypso..orphan, from the planet Moondoor. Killed her own kin..that is a capital crime, are you aware of so?" Asked the alien. Calypso looked up at him.

-Why should i answer to you?" She replied sassily. The man chuckles.

-Feisty I see..no wonder he loves you so.." He mumbled. "Anyway..that is not the purpose of our beautiful meeting." 

-If you wanna call it a meeting." she replied harshly. The guard grabbed her throat and squeezed the breath out of her. 

-Let go of her!" Thor yelled. 

-Oh dear, where are my manners? I am Cazot. My purpose here is to retrieve something you possess for my master." he replied just as the grip of the guard released her. 

-And what's that?" she asked. He smiled at her and kneed to reach her face level. 

 -The soul infinity stone. I believe you have it." He answered. "Hand it to me and I shall leave your wonderful planet in peace, fail to do so..and well let's just say there will be consequences." He stood up. 

-Sure, start by freeing my hands and I'll go fetch it." Calypso answered. Cazot looked at his guard and nodded. The heavily armed man released her and she gave a look to her brothers. Both of them knew what that meant, and it wasn't good. "You guys really need to learn your lessens." She chuckled. Cazot stared at her and instantly regretted letting her go. Ignoring the pain, she quickly and swiftly kicked the guard behind her causing him to fall to the ground as she got on top of him, breaking his neck. She then, as fast as she could with a wound, untied both of her brothers, and they fought off the rest of the guards leaving Cazot alone in front of the trio. 

-That was an extremely bad decision, little one." He said staring at her. She stared intensely back and threw a hard punch to his jaw. 

-You do not get to call me by that name." she answered angrily. The trio kicked, punched, did everything they could, and were able to make the alien leave Asgard. Calypso sat, her back against the wall trying to catch her breath, clutching her wound. She had multiple scratches a little all over her body, as well as two circle marks on her wrists from the guard holding her. It was very weird that she hadn't healed yet. She was starting to think that something was wrong with her. 

-How are you feeling..?" Loki asked, crouching down next to her. She looked up at him nodding, too out of breath to provide an actual response.  

-Where is my necklace..?" Is the first thing she said before asking if any of her brothers were ok. Loki reaches into his pocket and slides it out carefully. He slipped it around her neck and clipped it.

-You need to be careful with this. It is a very valuable and powerful stone attached to the chain." He says softly to her. She nodded looking back up at him. 

-Brother..what is an infinity stone?" She asked softly.

-It is the stone that is around your neck.." Loki answered sheepishly. Thor's eyes widen.

-It is because of you that those people came to our planet, almost killed our sister and us?! Because you wanted more power?!" He yelled. 

-Last time I checked Calypso is the one with it and not me, so I do not believe it is because I wanted more power." Loki glared back. 

-You almost got Calypso killed!" Thor yelled back. 

-It was not my intention!" 

-Enough! The both of you. I've had enough yelling for one day..now..I must got back to midgard..people are waiting for my return..and some explanations on what the hell happened." She answered struggling to get back up on her feet, to which Loki helped her with. 

-Little one, you cannot travel with such wounds." Thor replied. 

-As much as I hate to say this but Thor is right, you are badly wounded." Loki answered. 

-I'll be fine..I will heal soon, just get me back to earth please..I do not want Frigga and Odin to see me in such a state. I will come back I promise." she says flashing a small smile, as she grabs onto Thor's arm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy new chapter!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've just had a lot on my plate. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also I'm sorry for any typos, I'm writing on my laptop, which I'm not used to considering I always type on my phone. 

Love youzzzzz!

Bye loves <3