Author's Note

Hey, guys. I just want to say that I am so grateful and very blessed that you took the time to read and go through the journey with Austin and Angie. This was a story that I was itching to write for so long now. And I thought that Wattpad was the just the place to share this story. You guys are absolutely the greatest, I swear. I never thought that I would reach over 1000 views on this story. I know that it's not that much, but it goes a long way for me. It lets me know that people want to read what I have to say. And that's what made Wattpad so great. I do have some people that I'd like to shout out.

ReflectiveReader-I love you and your comments, especially your comments on Chapter 8, it truly hit the nail on the head on that certain situation, so I love you for that. Keep up the good work on your story, it's really good!

Limnophiles-I want to say thank you for giving my story a read, and kinda catapulting my story into serious attention on Wattpad. I also loved your stories, it was very enjoyable to read!

coolcourtney5-I loved your Chaos Awards! I still feel truly blessed that I was awarded 1st Place in the Romance section of the contest. It was really a good accomplishment and I never thought I would win. Thanks so much!

SinAfterPiece-I am really honored that considered this book one of your favorites. You are appreciated!

DreamlandBC-To all the members of the Dreamland Book Club, thank you all so much for the very in depth comments and constructive criticism. I really needed them for me to become a better writer, and I plan to implement your ideas into more stories I plan to write, and I also plan to heavily edit this story to make it better. Thank you all.

And last but certainly not least....

eternalfelicity-I have so much to say about you that I don't even know where to begin. First of all, you were my very first follower on my Wattpad account, and you were there for me since the beginning. You my ride or die. I love you and your comments, and your stories are awesome, on some real shit. Keep going, and I can't wait till your next update! Much love to you, babe! 💕💕💕💕💕💕

Anyway, with that being said, I love you all so much, including all the silent readers. Remember, always keep an open mind to everything, or you'll miss the greatest thing that will happen to you. I am planning to write a spinoff to this story, I hope you join me for that. So yeah, I guess that's it. Thanks so much for reading, and God Bless!