Chapter 20-confusion

Jandksbsksjksosbsjs
I'm sorry

____________

Walking into school the next morning was bad. Horrible. I felt like shit and some people were looking at me weird. I mean before they barely acknowledged my presence and now they suddenly looks at me.

It was lunch time and I walked to our usual table. Louis and harry sitting across from niall and there was a seat in between niall and zayn for me.. Great.

"Hi" I said quietly my voice a bit sore from I don't even know what. They all looked at me but it was weird like .. As if they were shocked or something but they didn't want to say why. "What?" I asked confused.

"Liam you sly dog" louis wolf whistled and harry just raised his eyebrows. Ok at this point I don't know what's happening.

"Um what?" I ask once again.

"You have love bites on your neck don't think we can't see" louis teases and I swear I'm going into panic mode.

He left marks. He left marks. On me. And now everybody can see them. They can see these disgusting love bites on my neck and they think it's a good thing.

"W-what? No-no I-no that's not I-it I don't-" I try saying but Im stuttering to much and I feel sweating and my hands are shaking because their going to ask who I got these from and I can't just sit there and say 'oh I got them from my dad'.

"So who was it" zayn asks from beside me. What no!? I can't tell them I can't tell anyone. I can feel myself shake but I'm trying to control it. It's obviously not working but then niall puts his hand on top of mine and it's oddly comforting.

"No it wasn't-it wasn't like that I-I wouldn't-" I try again but once again I'm stuttering like an idiot.

"Just leave it alone hes not comfortable answering alright" niall says squeezing my hand slightly before removing it completely, leaving my hand slightly cold. Weird..

"Okay well we should all come to mine and hang out I guess" louis suggests and I shudder because that means harry and him will most likely kick us out just so they can make out. We all nod though and part ways as the bell rings.

"Hey Liam" zayn stops me when the hallway is clear. I turn and look at him. I'm slightly taller by a tiny bit but not enough to where he has to look up.

"So.. Who did give you those love bites" he says tracing them softly with his finger tips. I try to suppress a shiver but I can't. He smirks slightly which confuses me because isn't zayn straight? Straight guys don't do this. Do they? No.

"Um I-I don't want to t-talk a-about it" I reply barely audible but I know he heard me. He continues to run the tips of his fingers up and down my neck before putting his hand on my shoulder making me open my eyes. I didn't even realize I had closed them. He looks up at me slightly through his eyelashes and I just want to .. To do .. Things.

"See you later Liam" he says before walking away leaving me flustered and beyond confused.

_____

"Lets order pizza" niall says after about 20 minutes of us playing FIFA at louis'.

"Ugh no" harry whines and of course louis agrees with him.

"Naah I don't want none" zayn says as he puts his controller down. Louis, harry and zayn were on the couch while me and niall were sitting in the floor, our thighs touching slightly.

"I want some" I say quietly lowering my head. I haven't had any in a while.

"Fine you and Liam order one for you two, harry here will make us something right babe?" Louis asks kissing his cheek several time making harry whine and say yes while we cringe and gag.

"Nah I can't stay I'll see you guys later" zayn says we all nod but he pauses looking at me and I look back. He smirks slightly before saying "bye Liam" and I feel my cheeks heat up making me look down with my brows furrowed.

As soon as he closes the door louis speaks "what. Was. That." He asks and all I can do is shrug because that was nothing. It meant nothing.

"Li he likes you he definitely likes you he probably has wet dreams about you su-" louis continues and I can't help but feel bad because niall is now scooted away from me and I know-we all do- that he still likes me.

"Alright stop louis that's enough" I say annoyed but my voice comes out soft which makes me even more mad.

"It's funny how you try to sound angry but you always talk soft" harry says and I turn to look at him with a blank expression. "No I mean I like your voice soft-" louis glares "- I mean not like that but it's nice- I mean your nice and your not mean and you don't yell and it's cute-" louis' glare hardens "- no not cute like a brother cute no like a-".

"Harry shut up" I tell him which makes him instantly shut up. He turns to louis with a pout and he kind of looks like he's about to cry. He always was kind of sensitive I guess, probably why he's the nicer one out of all of us. Louis kisses him softly which leads to a make out session which leads to no pizza and me and niall outside.

"That was ... Disturbing" niall laughs which make me laugh kinda and pretty soon were both laughing hard. I don't even know why, his presence just makes you happy.

"I'm glad were friends liam" he says suddenly "I mean I know I kind of made it awkward but your a good friend" he smiles and his cheeks turn a slight pink.

"It's ok and I'm glad I'm friends with you too" I said softly only now noticing that we stopped walking and were kind of close. He seems to be having a mental war but then he just kisses my cheek. My face heats up.

"Sorry" he says taking a step back.

"It's ok" I reply because it's just a kiss on the cheek. I mean it probably means a lot to him right? Because if zayn kissed my cheek I would feel happy, so he must be happy right?

"I'm s-sorry I know where just friends I guess I just.. Needed to know what it felt like ya know" he says looking down. "It's weird that I know you like zayn but I like you and I know you probably feel bad for me when Lou says things like what he said but you shouldn't, I mean you like zayn it's fine you don't have to worry about how I'm feeling all the time" he tries to joke but I know it hurts him. I feel like a douche bag. "Well I'll see you at school bye" he rushes and walks away leaving me standing there.

This is so confusing

_________

[here are those chapters they probably are short I'm so sorry .]

Oblivionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें